Bad
Good

My daughter transferred over from the Fullerton District, Laguna Road Elementary, where she spent 1st to 6th grade. I can say I appreciate the activities offered by Imperial Middle School as well as the diversity of enrollment. These are two major issues from my standpoint. Being excluded because you aren't Korean doesn't help a child learn acceptance or help them later in life. What I don't see is the same level of participation from parents here.

My son is currently a 7th grader at IMS and I went there as well, many, many moons ago. I will say we have had no issues with the teachers or office staff and the Principal is wonderful! She has personally reached out to my son when we needed her. I would recommend IMS as they have lots of clubs to help prep our students for college and the future. My son continues to thrive.

I've lived in La Habra California for 13 years. I went to Imperial Middle school for 2 years my 6th and 7th grade year. I then moved near Bakersfield California. From my experiences I have loved this school! They gave me options to do different variety of activities during and after school. They made us feel like we were accepted. My other school was the exact opposite of Imperial and I felt more depressed and lonely. I really do appreciate all that they do for the kids and it's such a great school with wonderful weather that I miss and love!

Its a meh ok school. i do have fun there although i do not like most of the staff, but overall it is a great school!!

luv this school luv luv luv luv luv luv this school i luv imperial sooooooo much best school ever

this is a great school this is my son second year he loves it good teachers good kids one of the best schools he has ever gone too.

I have been a student of Imperial Middle School for two years now and it is great. It has so many great teachers and programs that have helped me including AVID,pentathlon, and homework club. Imperial is the bet school I have ever been to.

im a student at imperial and i think the school is amazing. supportive teachers, awesome clubs and programs. although the office is somewhat slow and sometimes unhelpful, but overall they're great. but there's always a choice; you can chose to succeed and excell, or you can fool around and get in trouble. your choice. but think that the school is outstanding, even with cuttings of our staff and extra cirriculars.

hey i am a student at imperial middle school in la habra ca i have so much fun their and esspecialy with all the activities they have us do i probably wouldnt havce as much fun at other schools like i do at imperial middle shcool especialy our principal mrs sigman is so awsome

I'm already in high school, but when I attended IMS, the teachers and classes I had, prepared me for high school, but in an exiting way! They have a lot of cool clubs and activities for everyone. Great environment, and no one is left behind.(unless they choose too)

Last modified Imperial Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.