La Habra, CA

Las Positas Elementary School 1

Posted February 19, 2015
In Very Dissaapinted with the School and the La Habra Distruc. My son has Ben atend mg this District since KinderGrade upto hall of 5th Grade. Unfortunately, i had to move from the District Area. IMMEDIATELY, Micheal McLaster from the district called me to kick my son out of the school. Basically treating my son my like a dog. I received a RUDE message telling me to pick up my son and he no longer attend the school. They didn't care about my son feelings and take into consideration there was only 4months left of the school year. Worse district and leadership. I'm thankful they forced me out and I no longer have to deal with them!

Las Positas Elementary School

Posted August 31, 2007
I have found Los Positas to be a great school. I give them 4 out of 5 stars.

Las Positas Elementary School 5

Posted July 18, 2005
Mrs. Baltes is a wonderful principal. She is so dedicated and involved with both students and parents at Las Positas. She gets my daughter excited about school and I appreciate that. Mrs. Rothblum and Mrs. Barr are the best teachers she has had so far. They are so caring and attentive.

Las Positas Elementary School
1400 South Schoolwood Drive, La Habra, CA  90631
Last modified Las Positas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Las Positas Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top