Posted May 14, 2013
Two of my older sons attended this school from 2006-2009 and had no problems with the administration. My youngest son began attending the school and new head administrators had been hired. I haven't been satisfied with their performances and am strongly disappointed in the administrators lack integrity and professionalism. We held a district meeting with various principals and administrators of the district. One of the head administrators at WMS was caught lying about the situation in which my son was accused of being the perpetrator of a physical altercation between two other students. I can't find the words to explain my great disappointment in the administration of this school.

Washington Middle School 4

Posted April 03, 2013
I currently attend washington middle school. i can honostly say that i am proud of my teachers and my principal/vice principal for all that they do for us. i am currently in seventh grade and i accually look forward to school because it`s such a grea enviorment. i mean all schools deal with their up`s and down`s but our school has many things to be proud of. my teachers dedicate their time to helping us improve in all subjects! it`s really a great school!

Posted September 26, 2012
im a student at the school and i love it the teachers actually cae and the principle and the vp are really active whether in the wms news or playing a little two hand touch football the school has awsome teacher: mr al-jamie mrs jackson,and so many more thank you wms

Posted August 09, 2010
My child was severely bullied at this school and very little was done about it. The vice principal was actually the person who told me about the problem, and he told me as if it were a funny joke. It climaxed with my child being beaten up on the playground. I took her out and put her in another school, where she's doing much better. The only reason I give this school one star is because, academically, the teachers really try. But problems were not dealt with. I hope it's gotten better.

Posted April 22, 2010
This school has been great in helping with the transition from secondary to middle school. The Principal, Vice Principal, and entire administration are VERY involved and encouraging in every student's academic performance and future. We support WMS Patriots 100%.

Posted March 31, 2010
I am very impressed with the attention given to the students by the principal and staff. The environment is well maintained and conducive to the learning structure. The Principal and Assistant Principal are on campus and involved more than any I have seen before. Congratulations for job well done.

Posted March 10, 2010
The Best school ever!!! The kids are cool and so are the teachers and principals! Keep up the good work guys!!!

Washington Middle School 4

Posted December 12, 2009
i love my school the teachers actually care about us as kids! Also the princlible is doing a fantastic job! He funds everything very wisely.

Posted December 02, 2009

Washington Middle School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
I am amazed at how many teachers are no longer at WMS my daughter is now in the 8th grade at WMS and ever year since 6th it seems the District continues to get rid of teachers. My daughter had Mr. Gould for AVID last year and I was excited to have her again have Mr. Gould for 8th grade AVID and history. However, I found out it appears he was let go with the budget cuts. Where is the Districts priorities?

Washington Middle School
716 East La Habra Boulevard, La Habra, CA  90631
Last modified Washington Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top