National University Virtual High School 5

Posted October 17, 2014
NUVHS- was a great experience for my son. While it was challenging to get the class paid for and started our teacher, Ms Erikson was very responsive and helpful in getting through the class. My son is a procrastinator but she really encouraged him and got him finished on time. We plan to do the second semester soon.

National University Virtual High School 1

Posted September 12, 2014
We are in the middle of an extremely frustrating process trying to deal with an unresponsive instructor, answering machines, administrators who don't return emails, and a very frustrated, high-achieving high school student. I have spent hours over the past week, trying to get someone to let us know how to proceed.

National University Virtual High School 2

Posted July 25, 2014
I'm doing a history summer school course with NUVHS and I'm not very impressed. The instructor is okay and all but when I signed up they made it sound like a no big deal, not too demanding, not going to suck up all your time, kinda class. It's not like that at all. I have found it to be at least three times the work as in-class summer school coerces I've taken before. I'm most disappointed because the work load was so heavy I probably won't be able to finish even one semester, a total waste of time and money. If you're deciding between in-class and online summer school, I recommend in-class.

National University Virtual High School 1

Posted June 16, 2014
The school is a NIGHTMARE to deal with. Will not return calls. No real people who can talk with you. Voicemail boxes full. No evidence of competent administration. Seems like a fly by night operation. BEWARE!

National University Virtual High School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
This virtual high school allowed my son to work at his own pace, he was not distracted by wasted time, the lesson plans challenged him, the instructor was great, she read his work, gave him feedback, had him redo when she felt he could do better. He worked on his own, but has lots of individual attention.

National University Virtual High School
11355 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA  92037
Last modified National University Virtual High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
National University Virtual High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top