9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

There is no Bullying because all courses are on line and the instructor is monitoring everything all the time.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

This school supports students with learning differences because we are all different and some subjects are hard.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

My instructors were good leaders, they were there when I needed them. I always contacted my instructors directly, I never called by my instructors were really helpful.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers are respectful and always answered my questions. I recommend this school to any one.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at National University Virtual High School were always making sure I was learning and doing my work. I'm a procrastinator but they pushed me and guide me to success.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

All my homework was balanced and allowed me the time to work on my other subjects.

This is a great school, I was able to take 2 courses and complete them on time for my second semester. I took Spanish 3A and my instructor was very helpful, I also took Calculus and my instructor Marianne was the best. I recommend this school to anyone willing to learn and work.

This school is seriously horrible. First of all, no one answers the phone, so if you have a question, you need to leave a message and hope someone calls you back when you are available. If you are not available, you have to call back and leave another message. Very frustrating. My daughter was enrolled in Spanish 3 and despite the fact that she is a straight A student, she had a hard time figuring out their website. Another attempt to call for help, but once again, had to leave a message. We kept getting emails stating that she hadn't logged in yet, however she had been logged in for 5 hours at that point. When I finally got a hold of someone in the office, they told us that she had to email her instructor for help. The communication between the school and the student is horrible. We ended up dropping the class and enrolling in BYU virtual high school and have had an incredible experience. When I asked for a refund, I was told it was too late to get one. She never even turned in one assignment and they kept my money!! Run as fast as you can away from this "school".

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The story I shared explains that the school displays the opposite attributes. The professor lied.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teacher are incredibly effective, a personal message I sent to Mrs. Ericsson include my praise for her as a teacher in gratitude for her going out of her way to help students understand the material and give life to a passion of art. She was a very proactive teacher.

Last modified National University Virtual High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12