PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

College Center Montessori School 1

Posted March 24, 2015
We had our infant daughter in the daycare at this school where the monthly price was quoted in advance. Come to find out they have lengths of time where the school is closed sometimes for multiple weeks at a time. During these closures they offer daycare but you must pay an hourly rate on top of your monthly fee. These guys are crooks using the old bait and switch business practices.

Posted November 14, 2014
I adore CCMS. At the time my son entered the school I believe that he was not academically or cognitively at the level he should have been at age 4. My son has caught up to where he should be and surpassed goals that I have set for my son. Smaller classroom size allows for him to have the attention that he needs and deserves when learning. The staff is great. I am able to communicate all my concerns in regards to my son and I am able to have every concern met by any staff member. My son looks forward to going to school and I have CCMS to thank for his excitement with his education.

Posted October 28, 2014
My son just starting attending College Center Montessori School. He really enjoys it and I can see a big improvement since he started attending. I really enjoy the involvement of the staff and management. I would recommend this school.

College Center Montessori School 1

Posted November 22, 2011
I wouldnt recommend their infant center. They have babies in swings and strollers all day long. Babies dont do any acivities that help with development. It's not very clean or organized. Care givers dont give accurate information about activities and meals of babies. Babies dont get any outdoor time. The administration of the place is very unorganized too. I had my baby in this place and was very dissapointed. I would think twice before putting a baby in this place!

Posted June 15, 2010
We absolutely love the elementary teacher Ms. Roseberry and pre-K teacher Ms. Marcella. Excellent teachers. Both of our kids are thriving.

Posted April 19, 2010
This school has been great for our daughter and son that attend. The school has wonderful art and drama programs, in addition to other activities. The small class size really gives them individual attention. We have been attending for two years.

Posted July 24, 2009
I have a 3 year old and an infant that go to this school, and I am currently looking for another location. I was told one price before we enrolled for each one of the kids, but for whatever reason that price keeps changing ( increasing) every month. I would not recommend this school as I feel that they don't stick to their prices. Their teachers are nice, but I am not happy with the Director of the school, Ms. Kosanke

Posted March 02, 2009
This is a truly exceptional school. My son attended from the age of two, through completion of 6th grade. If your child is gifted, as my son is, they will receive the individual attention lacking in public schools, as well as a curriculum suited to his/her specific level of ability, versus teaching to the lowest common denominator. The teachers are great, and the director, Ardeth Kosanke, is one of a kind. The only reason my son is not still there is he is in high school now, and they stop at 6th grade!

Posted September 10, 2008
this school is great all the teachers are great

7484 University Ave Ste 100, La Mesa, CA  91941
Last modified College Center Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6