Posted December 12, 2013
A review of Calvary Chapel School in La Mesa CA, as a grandparent of four young students: I want to answer as many questions as I can, that a parent might have. 1. First and foremost, my four grandchildren are happy with this school. The kids, range from 6-13 years old. I 2. What kind of Christianity will a child get? The Christian part of the curriculum is middle-of- the- road. Good personal values of kindness, politeness, respect, orderliness and safety are taught. Religious values of thankfulness, praise, and worship are evident. In school assemblies and Christmas and Easter programs, children are led in song and praise by staff. Teachings from Proverbs are used as character builders. Psalms are used in devotions. 3. Easy to get to? Yes. The school is in La Mesa, a suburb of San Diego. It is on a main street, El Cajon Blvd, 7525. The building is a nice. . The ex-parking lot has been fenced off as a protected playground. 4. Google La Mesa CA for a good map view. In the spirit of being helpful and anticipating questions, there is a website: www.cclmcs.com. The phone is 619-697-0165. As Jesus said to a potential disciple: Come and see. John 1:39

Posted April 17, 2012
This is our second year attending this school and I couldnt ask for a better place to send my kids each day! Education is exceptional, students are kind to each other, the teachers are wonderful and grounded, the biblical aspect is amazing, my sons have been on the flag football team and basketball team this year. They have sports for girls too. Overall there is no other place I would rather have my kids enrolled in school!

Posted June 05, 2011
What a wonderful place for my daughter to be from 8:30-2.30pm, where her emotional, spiritual, academic needs are met when her family is not around. All the teachings are Bible based and we can see how much she has grown spiritually. The whole school is like a family where kids are genuinely cared for. I would recommend Calvary chapel to all my friends..

Calvary Chapel La Mesa Christian 0

Posted April 10, 2010
The teachers love and care for the students at Calvary chapel. The kids have an option of freshly prepared lunches. Pastor Dave is the all around coach for our sports !!! My child wants to go to school everyday need I say more.

Calvary Chapel La Mesa Christian 4

Posted November 02, 2009
The quality of education at this school is unsurpassed. The emphasis on citizenship and moral ethics is strong. Your child will receive a quality education. As for electives and sports, there are not many activities for children K-4. The afterschool and homework programs are great there. The school administration is influx, so be prepared for late billing and/or charges applied to your account 'out of the blue.' This is the schools only downfall. Should you decide that your child will attend the school, keep track of all your payments sent to the school.

Posted October 01, 2007
I love this school! All of my children have been successful and grown in their academic as well as spiritual lives. If you are looking for all kinds of extras, you will have to provide that on your own, however if you are looking for an emphasis on the basics and a strong Christian foundation this is the place for you. The teachers are loving and committed to the success of your child. A small family oriented school. A blessing to our family and many others.

Posted May 25, 2007
All 4 of my children have been enrolled in this school for many years. It has strong academics and is grounded biblically. The teachers are loving and supportive. Very family oriented.

Posted March 08, 2007
I have two children that went through this school, one is current enrolled the other is going to a high school. The principal and teachers are very caring. Academicly strong as well as moral and values. The students bond well together (classes are very small). Parents and students are a very positive influence.

Calvary Chapel La Mesa Christian 2

Posted January 09, 2007
- a former student
This is a perfect school if u want to send your child to a very strict informant. The teachers put most of there effort into teaching. Overall: 1 out of 5 Principal leadership- extremely high 5 Teacher quality: 3 Extracurricular activities: 2 (not many) Parent involvement: 3 Safety and discipline: 4 Overall Quality: 2

Calvary Chapel La Mesa Christian 4

Posted November 15, 2006
This Scholl is wonderful. I see the fruits of the teachers labor.

Calvary Chapel La Mesa Christian
7525 El Cajon Boulevard, La Mesa, CA  91942
Last modified Calvary Chapel La Mesa Christian is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Calvary Chapel La Mesa Christian Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top