Posted October 26, 2012
Exceptional School!!! I have one child attending New Montessori School. My child's academic growth thus far has been exceptional and he continues to excell. Ms. Mai and Ms. Eden are great teachers with the nack to stimulate the children.

Posted October 25, 2012
Excellent School!!! My kindergarden child has begun reading and continues to progress in this academic growth. Ms. Mai and Ms. Eden are awesome teachers. I wish public schools would offer the same commitment to the children as New Montessori School. I highly recommend the school.

New Montessori School 4

Posted June 19, 2012
I have two kids that have attended this school since they were both 2 years old. I have absolutely nothing bad to say. i leave to work everyday satisfied that my kids are well taken care of, and that they are getting the education they deserve. The staff is always kind, understanding and overall great. My kids as well wake up every morning ready to go to school not ONE day have they complained about staying in school or about the teachers. I recommend this school to everyone.

Posted April 13, 2011
I had my son come here for preschool and the first month I saw soooo much improvement and motivation. He loves going to school and loves to do his homework. Ms. Mai and the rest of the staff are very professional and I couldnt ask for any other teachers to teach my son. They are great. I also love the importance of holiday celebrations!! All the schools have forgotten to CELEBRATE and give the kids a break as well as working on their academics. Thank you New Montessori school, thank you!

New Montessori School 1