La Puente, CA
Students enrolled: 1,165

Bassett Senior High School 1

Posted July 07, 2014
I been having a lot of issues with this school my children have not improve anything for the past year and I been trying to switch at least one of my children and the district told me that they are stuck in this school. I don't have money to pay a lawyer I wish someone can help me. I have to make a two day appointment if I want to observe the class room I feel that I don't have any parent rights I wouldn't give them not even a star.

Posted February 19, 2010

Bassett Senior High School 0

Posted January 05, 2010
I went to this school it really small so you learn more!! you just have to apply yourself

Posted September 18, 2009

Posted June 19, 2009

Bassett Senior High School 1

Posted May 11, 2009

Bassett Senior High School 0

Posted December 13, 2007
High Schools are as good as the amount of work a student is willing to put into them. I graduated from Bassett HS. I have 2 degrees and earn a very good living.

Posted August 18, 2007

Bassett Senior High School 4

Posted August 03, 2007
- a former student
the current principal (to date) Mrs. Pruitt is the best principalMany of the teachers were great, though i can only account mostly for Honors and AP teachers. Mrs. Peraza, a math teacher (ranging from basic math to calculus ab and possibly bc) will help her students until he/she understands, no matter how long it will take her. she'll also try different methods of explaining the concepts, which provides many different perspectives to understanding the main point.

Bassett Senior High School 2

Posted June 08, 2007

Bassett Senior High School
755 Ardilla Avenue, La Puente, CA  91746
Last modified Bassett Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bassett Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top