La Puente, CA

Don Julian Elementary School 1

Posted March 14, 2015
Once upon a time this was actually a good school. That's why I wanted my daughter to go here, but this place has gone so far down hill so fast. The principle doesn't even know the policies of the school and has no idea business being a principle. The district is so screwed up these days and is changing policies putting parents in uproar! Now the school is having problems with head lice because they refuse to take action and send infested kids home or at least warn the parents that there is a problem. I have already had to go through the whole procedures to clear my ENTIRE family of head lice TWICE because my daughter keeps bringing them home from school. Do no put your children in this school. The school it was only a few years ago is long gone.

Don Julian Elementary School 4

Posted September 22, 2008
My two kids are attending at Don Julian for the first year, they were at a private school before and they liked Don Julian, they liked the teacher they have. I can say that all staff at Don Julian are working good. In discipline and high academics expectection are in the school goals for each child. I will liked to see more parents involved through the school activities.

Don Julian Elementary School 2

Posted March 16, 2005
My daughter goes to Don Julian. I'm very dissapointed in the education she is receiving here...or should I say not. She doesn't seem to be at the level she should be. And the class is very crowded.

Don Julian Elementary School 5

Posted August 10, 2003
Dear Everyone, The years I spent in Don Julian Elementry were some of the best years of my life, but since I have only been alive for 13 years I can't say much...or can I. I was at Don Julian since Pre-School. My teachers were: Teacher Mary(or at least that's what my class mates and I called her), Ms.Hile , Ms. Wade , Mrs. Goldsworthy , Mrs. Milton , Mrs. Guzman, Ms. Castellanos, Mrs. Hodges, Mr. London my 7th grade teacher and my basketball coach,Mr. Flores who was also a great friend although he's a guy and alot older he still understood me, Mr. Lusk, Ms. Villaneda, Mr. Almgren, Deputy Pierre and all of my substitute teachers. I learned so much that will always stay in my memory forever and speaking of memory I also have so many memories that if you were to empty my head it would be full with alot of things that happened over the years at D.J (which felt like my second home). I had my first love there, alot of my mistakes were made there too, I have made some of the best friends there whom are still my friends and will remain in my heart, I also learned at D.J some of life's easiet and hardest lessons that even some of the most respectable adults haven't ever even experienced. To tell you the truth I never wanted to leave for fear of change and leaving alot of things behind. But soon I learned that sometimes change can be a good thing. And as always my teachers have reminded me that I can always visit them whenever I get the chance. I will work as hard as I can to make all of them proud of me no matter what! I hope my letter has inspired at least one person because I have always been inspired at that school. Sincerely and Always Loving, Vanessa Marie Morales

Don Julian Elementary School
13855 Don Julian Road, La Puente, CA  91746
Last modified Don Julian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Don Julian Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top