Posted August 01, 2013
I think Sunkist Elementary School is wonderful, the staff is so friendly and what I love most is to see the parents get involved.

Posted January 28, 2010
Amazing school! My child is in sixth grade at Sunkist and she has never loved school like she does this year. She always stays after school for tutoring and the teacher makes her feel like she is loved. I can't say enough about all that this school has done for my daughter.

Sunkist Elementary School 0

Posted September 14, 2008
This school is amazing! Every single teacher my children have had have been fantastic! My daughter, who was in sixth grade last year, is now doing Algebra in seventh grade. The sixth grade teacher is the best I've ever seen. She truly cares about the kids and makes them feal like they are part of a family. a ar

Posted March 03, 2008

Posted August 15, 2007
This was my daughters first year here for 2006-2007. She loves to come to school, thanks to her teacher. All of the teachers are great and do care very much about what they do, but I agree that they need more parent involvement. The principle has shown great improvements with her accomplishments

Posted November 05, 2006
This is a good school but, it need more parents involvement. It also need after school program. Teacher at Sunkist needs to be more professional. They do care and love what they do. Overall, I would give the school a five.

Posted June 22, 2006
The teachers at this school are absolutely incredible! The new principal is much more caring than the one of the previous two years. My son loves school here and has been blessed with wonderful teachers. He scores advanced and the teachers are a big reason.

Posted May 09, 2006

Posted October 02, 2005
Great school of all! Sunkist have the best teachers. They do care for their students. This is my daughter first year at Sunkist and she love to go to school every day.

Sunkist Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2003
Really good improvement this year! Biggest improvement in Bassett USD. Let's give the new principal a chance to continue to motivate staff and students.

Sunkist Elementary School
935 Mayland Avenue, La Puente, CA  91746
Last modified Sunkist Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunkist Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.