Posted May 15, 2011
LoveThis is one of the best schools in the la county. My child loves attending her e and loves her teachers.

Posted January 12, 2010
This school is very goood my child attends this school and she is very happy here keep it up sparks!!

Sparks Elementary School 1

Posted January 07, 2010

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009
Amazing staff and principal. Gregory O'Brien is full of energy and runs a tight ship. I have never seen a principal so involved in all aspects of the school... truly amazing. Only complain is the traffic that runs on Temple. If I have any more children, this is the place where I am willing to drive in order to provide my child with an awesome education. How can one explain the 49 point increase in API? Truly amazed.

Posted August 22, 2008
My little brother goes to this school, my family and i really like this school and the staff members their are very nice and go that extra mile for the school and children. My brother has all A's and is one of the best student that school has. I would recommend it to other perents.

Sparks Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2008

Sparks Elementary School 0

Posted August 14, 2008
This School cuold do so much better if the parents are more involve with their kids homework, don't espect the teacher to do all the work ..parents only talk but they need to star working with them and take them to school on time...

Posted August 22, 2006

Sparks Elementary School
15151 East Temple Avenue, La Puente, CA  91744
Last modified Sparks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sparks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top