Bad
Good

All the teachers at Sparks Middle School are amazing and they really care about your sucess towards graduation and CST. This school is really good becuase of the staff like Kawakami,Shults sadly is leaving for HLPTA President,Mr.Tramison,V-Lowe,Kim, Beasley, Palomino, Garcia and Nisuis. They really have good electives and activities like Renaissance and Leadership and the good thing is every year or every year they have a fair with ROLLERCOASTERS yes but small ones. And for those who said that Miller he left he is back and is the Principal. I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL IN THIS PART OF THE DISTRICT STAY AWAY FROM SIERRA VISTA MIDDLE SCHOOL IF YOU COMPARE THEM SPARKS MIDDLE SCHOOL HAS WAY BETTER AND HIGHER SCORES THAN SIERRA VISTA MIDDLE SCHOOL SINCERELEY ANOYMOUS

I am going to be a student in Sparks Middle School and I can already tell IT IS a great school. I recently went on my little fieldtrip/visit to this school and it is AMAZING. They have very fun and important electives. Plus they have many fun activities planned for the students like fairs (yes with actual rollercoasters), lunch competitions, spirit days (e.g. super hero day: wear clothing with superheros) and MUCH MORE! Also, the teachers are really well. I recommend this school to EVERYONE!!!

I love this school. I am a student currently attending and I love everything about it. I am on the cross-country team and volleyball team. I am in leadership and band and in yearbook. I also have a 4.0 GPA. I love this school and always will. Although I am sad that Mr.Miller left because he was a great leadership teacher, we have lots of other good teachers.

Sparks is the best school by far ive ever been to. this school has amazing teachers like Kawakami,Beasley,Palamino,Garcia,Snapp,V-lowe and many more i am sorry to say that we recently just gave one of the best teachers of all time mr.miller to lassalette so that he can be a vice principle.we have an amazing leadership class,staff,electives,courses and we have the best dances,lunch compititions,renissance rallies,spirit days,teams,teacher appretiations,and students of all time. The best school ever!!!!!!!!!! i'd give this school a million stars for the rate if i could

I love this school ,teachers are nice and its a good school.

this is by far the best shool i have ever attended. the only problems i think would be the teachers and the principal leadership.

I was a student at this school, they worked extra hard to encourage students to inprove, exceed expectations, and try their hardest. plus, I've never even heard of schools do some of the great things that Sparks does for its students, such as concerts and dirt bike stunt performances.

I think there should be a change in this schools outlook immediately.

Last modified Sparks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.