Bad
Good

Posted January 30, 2015
!Workman! This is a school like no other. The teachers here give extra attention to their students and help them succeed to become good students in middle school. We Love Workman Elementary. The school building is now painted light blue due to their school color to show pride I'm being Wolverines. Future National Blue Ribbon School and A California School To Watch For. GO LITTLE WOLVERINES

Posted April 17, 2014
My school is Workman Elementary, this is an amazing school, They have good activities for students, kids are busy all the time. We have a great Principal Mrs. Diaz, she's working hard with all the teachers, parents and students to improve the API and we did it. Workman Elem.,is very safety school, they have excellent teachers and very smart students. Our school is very clean. We love Workman Elementary School

Posted April 10, 2014
This school is a great school. It's nice to see a principal and teachers who really care about thier students. Keep up the great work staff!

Posted July 30, 2013
My two kids going on the 3rd came/come to Workman. My son is now in 8th grade, a Gate student and my other child as well. Honor students and VERY proud to say they started @ Workman Elementary. Teachers are great and the principal is AMAZING! She cares about the kids and goes above and beyond for them! People always have negative things to say, but Iam a parent who is VERY involved with my children. I STRONGLY believe that has helped my kids become who they are today. We can't expect the teachers to do it all, then blame them for our kids academic faults. Workman teachers work together with us. That's ALL we or at least I can ask for! Keep up the AMAZING work WORKMAN EL.

Posted June 06, 2013
This is a GREAT school with Great teachers and Principal. No problems at all. Had a great school year!!!

Workman Elementary School

Posted March 31, 2010
Workman elementry is an overall horrible school with overbearing(in a bad way) teachers

Workman Elementary School 4

Posted April 03, 2009
I apologize --- in my previous review, I gave praises to 'Ms. Guerrero.' However, the principal's name is obviously 'Ms. Gallego.' My apologies to you Ms. Gallego - you are doing a great job with this school.

Workman Elementary School
16000 Workman Street, La Puente, CA  91744-4738
Last modified Workman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.