Bad
Good

Sometimes a school does well because its got everything going for it: higher social economic neighborhood/families, highly involve parents (many stay-at-home parents) and a number of factors. So it can be easy to judge a school or blame teachers when the school isn't meeting the same standards as other surrounding cities. But Rorimer is an amazing school, especially when its got almost everything going against it: lower socioeconomic neighborhood, two working parents for most every student, and minimal parental involvements. Despite all that, Rorimer has exceptional teachers who set high academic and moral standards for their students. And the results are in their test scores and student grades. It's easy to give credit to schools that have everything going for them. But Rorimer deserves WAAYY more credit than it is given.

l love the school my daughter as learned so much about spanish in over 1 year

it is a great school and it has many good and educated teachers. it is better than all the other schools my son has been in.

I was extremely fortunate to have my daughter in the dual immersion program. I am amazed to see everything she learned! She not only learned how to read in spanish but is able to translate! It is extraordinary for me to see how much she learned in one year. I only wish they would have offered this program when my other children went to kindergarten. Being truly bilngual will open many more doors for my daughter in her future. I highly reccommend this program!

I am a parent and I'm disapointed on our son's academics prgress. This school stands behind their bilingual program which made our son way behind in his english learning.He had to go to summer school due to this program made him so confused.Not happy. Would not recommend this program.

I am a parent sending my son to the district's special ed dept. The teachers have great experience with special needs children. In a span of 6 months, my son has rocketed its learning abilities. He has tripled his vocabularies, has increased expressive and receptive language, has improved his articulation that has significantly decreased his tantrums and meltdowns because he can now express his wants and needs with minimal prompts. People who used to complain of my son's laidback behavior has seen huge difference in him and is now praising him for all good works he's done. Our special thanks to the school's very dedicated psychologist Ms. Maria Amorim, my son's teacher America Arana, and his Speech Therapist Sean Humphrey. Three outstanding reason why we are staying with the school district....the best educational staffs they've ever got.

The fourth grade classroom that I have seen at work is excellent. The support that the teachers and staff members have with the parents is excellent

Rorimer is a great school. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. They have many programs to help children deal with many issues in life. They are very concerned about the children's well being I love Rorimer. My son has gone to Rorimer for 4 years.

Last modified Rorimer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.