La Puente, CA

Yorbita Elementary School 5

Posted August 15, 2010
yorbita is one of the best schools in the distric of rowland heights, this school has great dicipline, great teachers, we only need great parent with some education to help their children with their homework and projects so we could continue to have a grate point rates.

Yorbita Elementary School 0

Posted September 01, 2009
Yorbita it is a great School. My son has learn alot with his teacher.

Yorbita Elementary School 5

Posted August 28, 2006
Since the first day that my daughter walk into yorbita elementary, she has learn to respect other people in have respect for her family.She has learn alot with her teachers, I wish to keep her in yorvita for all her elementary years. Thank you verry much god bless all of the staf members from yorbita elementary and rowland highs distric.%100 Exelent.

Yorbita Elementary School 4

Posted June 15, 2006
My son has been in this school for only 3 months and I have seen a lot of improvement in him. He's doing very well in math - a lot better than his previous school. I think I'm going to like this school and be more invloved in my son's education.

Yorbita Elementary School 4

Posted January 13, 2006
It is a great school. Teachers seem to really develop an interest

Yorbita Elementary School 0

Posted August 30, 2005
The most friendly school for parents and families that my kids have ever went to. Teachers care and work the extra mile.

Yorbita Elementary School 2

Posted November 27, 2004
First of all let me state that when i bought my house, i was told by my real estate agent that we were to be in the west covina or walnut school district not rowland unified, take that as a bias or not. This school has been a big disappointment. All 3 of my kids have been or are attending. My oldest daughter needed special ed and didn't get it here despite what the district says they offer. The test scores alone should be a large red flag as to academics and it's location in a gang infested area is trouble too. Sadly, the area residents have little or no choice but to have their children attend this school.

Yorbita Elementary School
502 South Vidalia Street, La Puente, CA  91744
Last modified Yorbita Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yorbita Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top