K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted October 05, 2015
I love this school, so family oriented. My kids have excelled here. I know that it is a sacrifice, but believe me it is so worth it. Kids are genuinely kind to each other.

St. Martha Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 05, 2015
All the teachers are great, very kind and caring with all of the kids. The teachers are very committed to the students.

Posted December 01, 2014
I am an alumni of this school and my children went here. Very excellent in academic standards

Posted July 26, 2014
St Matha is one of the best schools in the area. I sent my children there and now they both graduated from very nice universities, I could see that St Martha was really a good start for them. After I see what other family members turn out to do onces they finish public school high school I feel that it is the best sacrifice I did in my life for my childen. Thank your St Martha for working together with me on my children's education.

Posted April 03, 2014
This school is like our second family. My oldest graduated from St. Martha and had an exceptional experience. My youngest is in their new TK class and Great school, great teachers and faculty. They offer after school sports, and various clubs. The school recently updated their technology and continue to set goals for improvement.

Posted August 02, 2011
They are opening a new Kindergarten room. We are excited to see the innovative resources. The classroom will have a Smartboard, and classroom computers. Technology is the future and this school is going above and beyond. -My older son also attends this school and I can not ask for anything more. The academics and the support of the teachers are just amazing.

Posted July 09, 2011
My son loves the school. It teaches my son so well that both my husband and I are amazed. Apart from academics, it also teaches my son the right values and how to respect his parents, love his family and care for others. My son is a very gentle and nice young guy under the guidance of its principal, teachers and all the staff. we all support St. Martha's! Continue your great job! We highly recommend you to everybody!

Posted August 19, 2009
st. martha is the best school ever. the teachers are awesome and parents are very involved. the students are very respectful and alumnis always come back to visit. you should definaltely try out st. martha. GO MONARCHS & CLASS OF '08/'10

Posted March 15, 2009
Great School. Very good with history. There's a math club in the school. Lot of activities to do. The school has a very good sports. They have many trophies in the school. Former students come back here and say hi. The teachers are funny.

Posted January 20, 2009
I support this school with enthusiasm. I expect that those who feel that parents are involved and participate with eagerness in their childnren's education seems 'busy body', however there is no other way to ensure your child's success if you do not participate as much as possible with your child's school. My daughter is confident, secure, and feels encouraged by the teachers and staff at the school. Without such a tight knit school, she would be lost. This is exactly what I was looking for in a school and I can't wait to send my little one there.

St. Martha Elementary School
440 North Azusa Avenue, La Puente, CA  91744
Last modified St. Martha Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Martha Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top