K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I love this school, so family oriented. My kids have excelled here. I know that it is a sacrifice, but believe me it is so worth it. Kids are genuinely kind to each other.

I am an alumni of this school and my children went here. Very excellent in academic standards

St Matha is one of the best schools in the area. I sent my children there and now they both graduated from very nice universities, I could see that St Martha was really a good start for them. After I see what other family members turn out to do onces they finish public school high school I feel that it is the best sacrifice I did in my life for my childen. Thank your St Martha for working together with me on my children's education.

This school is like our second family. My oldest graduated from St. Martha and had an exceptional experience. My youngest is in their new TK class and Great school, great teachers and faculty. They offer after school sports, and various clubs. The school recently updated their technology and continue to set goals for improvement.

They are opening a new Kindergarten room. We are excited to see the innovative resources. The classroom will have a Smartboard, and classroom computers. Technology is the future and this school is going above and beyond. -My older son also attends this school and I can not ask for anything more. The academics and the support of the teachers are just amazing.

My son loves the school. It teaches my son so well that both my husband and I are amazed. Apart from academics, it also teaches my son the right values and how to respect his parents, love his family and care for others. My son is a very gentle and nice young guy under the guidance of its principal, teachers and all the staff. we all support St. Martha's! Continue your great job! We highly recommend you to everybody!

st. martha is the best school ever. the teachers are awesome and parents are very involved. the students are very respectful and alumnis always come back to visit. you should definaltely try out st. martha. GO MONARCHS & CLASS OF '08/'10

Great School. Very good with history. There's a math club in the school. Lot of activities to do. The school has a very good sports. They have many trophies in the school. Former students come back here and say hi. The teachers are funny.

I support this school with enthusiasm. I expect that those who feel that parents are involved and participate with eagerness in their childnren's education seems 'busy body', however there is no other way to ensure your child's success if you do not participate as much as possible with your child's school. My daughter is confident, secure, and feels encouraged by the teachers and staff at the school. Without such a tight knit school, she would be lost. This is exactly what I was looking for in a school and I can't wait to send my little one there.

I was very disappointed in this school. The pricipals attiude was horrid. This school was the worst possible experience for my child. Busy body parents, Catholic Schools are famous for them,get prefrence,education system was mediocre at best and the school never improves the classrooms or the outdoor area and lets not forget the overcrowded classes. I truly felt that the principal did not have my childs best interest in mind. Leaving St. Marthas was the best decision I ever made . I am not an angry or bitter parent, I just feel that society as a whole has changed and it's sad to see that even parochial schools are now infected with this awful cancer of greed and unkindness towards one another.

Last modified St. Martha Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8