St. Louis of France School 2

Posted October 24, 2014
Now granted that times have changed, teachers retire or move onto better things-but what happened to this school? I am a former student (class of 92) that attended school in an era where the school population was anywhere from 300-400 and classes sizes avg 30 kids. I've seen it full of life and now it seems to be depressed. Granted that class sizes are smaller, it's "family" orientated-but where does the money go??? What are they doing to get new families to attend? I personally would not send my kids to a school that is dwindling in enrollment, no matter how good the academics is or how wonderful the staff are with the kids. Again, i come from an era where the campus was filled with kids and the staff was at the top of their game.

St. Louis of France School 4

Posted July 01, 2014
My child has been attending this school for the past 2 years and I love it. Granted it is going through some financial struggles that can EASILY be fixed by families willing to make financial sacrifices to enroll there children here. Because of the smaller class sizes, your child will definitely get the attention he/she deserves or needs. The teachers are great, very friendly and approachable. I am a teacher at a different Catholic school and I have experience dealing with kids from all types of socioeconomic backgrounds. I have seen the way the children of St. Louis of France behave and carry themselves and I am very impressed with their demeanor. This is a major reason my husband and I have our child enrolled in St. Louis of France as opposed to the school I currently work for.

Posted September 13, 2013
I have two children, one who went to public school and has completed 12th grade. My other child started Kinder at St. Louis of France and is now a 5th grader. The biggest difference is the time and attention that is given to each student from the educators at St. Louis of France. Because our class sizes are smaller, the educators are able to build individual relationships with each student and the parents. What stands out for me is the community within the school. All of the students know each-other regardless of age. Parents know the other parents. We are a family oriented school, and it is visible to anyone new to our campus, or simply visiting. My child is being challenged and receiving a high level of education. What fulfills me most is knowing my child is God's child. Everyday my child is learning about God, the Catholic faith and how he can make a difference in his community in helping others. If you are wanting to better your child as a whole, be an involved and invested parent, please consider St. Louis of France School.

Posted April 19, 2013
I have no regrets sending my daughter to this school. She has been on top of her class, thanks to her teachers. And thanks to the new principal, Mrs. Fite, and Fr. Larry who have been more involved. I will definitely recommend this school to anyone.

St. Louis of France School 4

Posted September 29, 2012
Under the new lead administrator, Susan Fite, this school will continue to grow in community, faith and academic achievement. Dedicated teachers care about and nurture our children. Kids love the school's science program. The choir continues to grow and improve each year. Students are competitive in local math competitions. The campus offers a safe and happy leaning environment. Overall, this is a wonderful place to place your child!

Posted November 30, 2011
This school is great. The teachers go out of their way to help both my children- I have found he people who dislike a school are usually the ones whose children have issues that they won"t face. Issues like bad behavor or learning issues. One of my children has a learning problem and he has been helped during class and after school. I am proud to say I am a St Louis fan!!!!

Posted July 13, 2010
I love this school I have all my kids here and would not have it any other way. This is family and everyone knows everyone. The school has done some great improvements over the past years and we see it moving forward in the right direction. To respond to the family that wrote he/she was there for years and never saw the money go to the kids, that's because you did not make the time for your child to see what happens at HIS/HERS school. As for the dinners I'm sure they were well deserved it seems that you have hard feeling's because you weren't invited. I hope you weren't one of the parents that left the school with no report card cause you have UNPAID TUITION........

St. Louis of France School 2

Posted June 26, 2010
Teachers are great but, " WERE IS ALL THE MONEY GOING?"" I WAS THERE FOR YEARS AND NEVER SAW THE MONEY GO TOWARDS THE KIDS OR THE SCHOOL.Maybe because some of the voluntere parents are finding better use for it going on trips to dinners with the schools money ,sure this people dont have to work they have there personal pigie bank they can use, HEY WHAT CAN WE DO THERE IS NO ATHORITY TO GO TO.PARENTS IF YOU REALLY WANT INFO ON THIS SCHOOL ASK SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE,AND FIND A BETTER PLACE PLEASE.""""

Posted March 31, 2010
I think this is a wonderful school! I have two children who have been attending since first grade; one will be graduating this year. It is a very close, loving, and supportive school; almost like a giant family. It is small enough so that everyone knows eveyone.The pricipal knows all students by name and seems to relate to all the students. I feel my children are taken care of here, academically, physically and spiritually. It had a couple of rough years in the past, but these last three years have been real good! Wonderful staff!

St. Louis of France School 1

Posted March 06, 2010
i went to that school an i thought it was okk but public school is much beter but that is what i think it is a very protective school an cares alot about its studentds it has good teachers an a very good staff.

St. Louis of France School
13901 East Temple Avenue, La Puente, CA  91746
Last modified St. Louis of France School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Louis of France School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top