Posted August 21, 2010
This school is excellent, if you want your child to have an education! Not all the schools are the same nowadays. The teachers are great, well mine were anyways. They made class fun with stories, and jokes about themselves.But I noticed that this year we have more freshman.We have over 2,700 students this year which is more then others. The only thing I would change is getting another bus at least because it is packed 3 to a seat.Students will short cut just to not get an end seat.Last year it was the same everybody ran up to get a seat like if it was a limo or something. haha i know that's what people thought. But with budget cut and stuff I know we can't get it but in the future try considering that. but overall the best school here!! Love my school!!

La Quinta High School 4

Posted March 16, 2010
La Quinta High School is a Great School, very competative and more colleges accept those kids, believe it or not, because of their IB program.

Posted October 07, 2009
Awesome International Baccalaureate & Culinary Arts programs!

Posted September 10, 2009
i just graduated from la quinta, & i loved EVERY year of it. the principal was aware of everything that went on in the school & takes time to get to know the students, as well as the rest of administration, security, and teachers. education is the best! beautiful school. can not emphasize how much i truly enjoyed my time at LQ. everyone is so talented.

La Quinta High School 2

La Quinta High School 3

Posted December 18, 2008

Posted September 09, 2008

Posted August 27, 2008
I attend La Quinta High School and I wouldn't choose any other school. Yes, we brag about the IB Program, and you know what Why Wouldn't We? Our school opens up doors for many students and allows kids to do what they want. We do have school spirit just walk around our campus on a Friday during any season of sports and you will see many students wearing shirts that they have made to support the team! If you want your child in a school that allows them to reach their dreams then La Quinta High School is the school for them!! GO BLACKHAWKS!!

La Quinta High School
79-255 Westward Ho Drive, La Quinta, CA  92253
Last modified La Quinta High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
La Quinta High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top