La Verne, CA

Posted June 16, 2014
I had 3 children that all attended Roynan. If you are grooming your First grader to go to Harvard, this is probably not the school for you. If you would like to see your child develop in to a tolerant , compassionate,inclusive human being who is successful because of character as well as academics, you have come to the right place. Two of my children have gone in to the medical field and are extremely comfortable with people of all races,abilities and walks of life. Roynan gave them a great start.

Posted December 10, 2013
I love the school my daughter attended Grace Miller from kinder to first and her first grade teacher gave her the worst time ever really gave my daughter and I a really hard time. I moved my daughter to Roynon and she has been striving for the last two years The teachers care and understand I have not had any problems thus far Awesome school.

Posted May 16, 2013
I experience very good school in the community. very professional staff and I will recommend to everyone! Go Roynon!

Posted September 19, 2012
GO ROYNON RACOONS! I absolutely love Roynon. My oldest just started second grade and I just couldn't ask for more. Teachers truly care and always go out of their way (and pockets) to ensure the best quality of education. I will forever be greatful for the wonderful experience they've blessed my son with. THANK YOU ROYNON!

Posted August 21, 2012
My oldest Son started in Kindergarten at Roynon and just started the second grade yesterday. It 's a great school and I am happy to say my youngest will start Kindergarten next year. Love Roynon's staff, they care about the kids and their campus in general.

Posted April 24, 2010
I love Roynon - my daughter went there 1st - 5th grade and my son is now in kindergarden. My kids love all the teachers and staff there!!

Posted April 24, 2010
Roynon takes the time to nurture our kids, not just educationally but artistically as well. Roynon isn't just a school environment, it's a family!!

Posted May 14, 2009
My daughter is in Kindergarten at Roynon and has had a fanastic year! Her teacher is amazing. She continually meets the needs of all of her students at all of their various levels in a happy, fun and very musical approach. I see the principal and vice principal often on campus talking and even playing with the students. I am always given a warm smile from all staff. I rate Royonon excellent!! Go Racoons!!

Posted February 04, 2009
My granddaughter has been in Roynon since kindergarden she is now in 3nd grade. She has had very good teachers.

Posted January 26, 2009
Every week there is a problem with the School lunch, they seem to run out of food quite a bit, and the employee's seem to be very rude to the Children, have called the district many of times, but nothing ever gets fixed, very disappointed.

2715 E Street, La Verne, CA  91750
Last modified J. Marion Roynon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J. Marion Roynon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top