Calvary Baptist Church And Schools 2

Posted October 27, 2013
The teachers here are not required to have teaching degrees, or even a degree at all. They hire friends and family members of the church. There is also very little options for class selection.

Posted August 06, 2013
This school lives God"s words and not just preach it . The kindergarten teacher is awesome .Small classrooms meaning more attention to students .They work on fostering skills that come handy in life .

Posted November 05, 2012
Calvary s curriculum involves critical thinking, analysis, and application. The students participate in fundraisers which helps them build confidence and aquire job skills. Calvary is absolutely one of the best investments I have made for my children.

Posted July 02, 2012
Great staff, small classes, more one on one attention from teachers. A very caring and safe environment. Their daycare/after-school program is really good, with loving teachers and aides. Our older child goes to this school and our second one will be, too!

Calvary Baptist Church And Schools 4

Posted May 21, 2012
Staff is caring and nuturing. Curriculum is challenging in a positive way. Great sports programs with opportunities for everyone to play.

Posted May 20, 2010
Calvary is a wonderful school with loving, caring staff. I have been very pleased with my child's growth as a person, as well as academic achievements. I am a happy and proud Calvary parent!

Calvary Baptist Church And Schools 1

Posted May 12, 2010

Calvary Baptist Church And Schools 0

Posted February 14, 2010
Our first year at Calvary has been a wonderful experience. The staff is very loving to our Son's and we are always recommending Calvary to our friends.

Posted November 18, 2009
CBS is a place for students with all abilities. Staff care about students and want the best for all!

Calvary Baptist Church And Schools 1

Posted August 30, 2009
We thought we found the perfect school for our kids. Small classes sizes and the website states they can help kids with special needs in which two of my children needed. My son's class was very small and he wasn't able to get the help needed' We had to put him back in the public system to receive help with his phonetics and phonology. My daughter's algebra course wasn't taught in the traditional manner rather was based on switched on schoolhouse (SOS) which is a program for home schooled kids. School is decrepit and teachers need to be better educated.

Calvary Baptist Church And Schools
2990 Damien Avenue, La Verne, CA  91750
Last modified Calvary Baptist Church And Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Calvary Baptist Church And Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top