K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

I am a former teacher. When I taught math and science at Calvary, I had my BS in science and teaching ELL certificate. I soon earned my CA teaching credential in math/physics/chemistry. I also complete my master in math and doctoral degree in math ed. I became a professor and teach future math teachers. I cannot agree that the teachers are not educated or qualified. I still recommend Calvary to my friends. When I was a teacher at Calvary, my son was attending at the elementary school and he was happy. His teacher was wonderful and all other students were very friendly. Sometimes a well-structured school or system is not everything. Our kids need a safe and loving environment. Calvary is the place.

I am a former teacher at Calvary. When I taught Math and Science at Calvary, I did have my BS degree in science. I soon earned a CA teaching credential in math/physics/chemistry and now complete my doctoral degree in math education. I became a professor and teach future teachers. I cannot agree that the teachers are not educated. I still recommend this school to my friends. When I taught there, my son was attending the elementary school. His teacher was wonderful and he was very happy to be there. Sometimes well-structured school and system is not everything. Our kids need a safe and loving environment. Calvary is the place.

The teachers here are not required to have teaching degrees, or even a degree at all. They hire friends and family members of the church. There is also very little options for class selection.

This school lives God"s words and not just preach it . The kindergarten teacher is awesome .Small classrooms meaning more attention to students .They work on fostering skills that come handy in life .

Calvary s curriculum involves critical thinking, analysis, and application. The students participate in fundraisers which helps them build confidence and aquire job skills. Calvary is absolutely one of the best investments I have made for my children.

Great staff, small classes, more one on one attention from teachers. A very caring and safe environment. Their daycare/after-school program is really good, with loving teachers and aides. Our older child goes to this school and our second one will be, too!

Staff is caring and nuturing. Curriculum is challenging in a positive way. Great sports programs with opportunities for everyone to play.

Calvary is a wonderful school with loving, caring staff. I have been very pleased with my child's growth as a person, as well as academic achievements. I am a happy and proud Calvary parent!

Our first year at Calvary has been a wonderful experience. The staff is very loving to our Son's and we are always recommending Calvary to our friends.

CBS is a place for students with all abilities. Staff care about students and want the best for all!

Last modified Calvary Baptist Church And Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-12