Ladera Ranch, CA
Students enrolled: 1,233

Posted September 11, 2014
One word: AMAZING!!!!! with a capital A!!! Best Middle School in existence!!! Absolutely the best!!!

Posted November 14, 2013
I come to LRMS I think it is the best school ever I am in 7th grade I had a excellent year last year and this year. The teachers and staff are excellent.

Posted April 30, 2013
My son had an incredible experience here at LRMS! Most all of the teachers were caring, motivating and creative. The 8th grade science program was the best. In addition, the accelerated program is top notch. My son came from one of the supposedly best private middle schools in South OC where he was bored. He was challenged at LRMS and Loved it!

Posted January 23, 2013
The school is not so great the kids are mean the bullying problem is bad the school is a f for fail the staff dosent do anything. The school has slot of prejudice, ok I'm just going to put it out strait the school sucks

Posted December 31, 2012
The teachers weren't that great, and I attended this school and ended up switching because I was being bullied. The cliques are unbelievable and the kids are extremely rude and pretentious. I was so happy to be out of that school. The staff does little to intervene with bullying and has weak leadership and involvement in the school. I'm in high school now in a different city, and now I can really look at Ladera Ranch Middle School for what it really is/was. All the kids live in a small little bubble in this community and are not well-rounded whatsoever. That's just my experience.

Posted December 30, 2012
I was a student from this school and i got to say it was the WORST 3 years of my life. The bullying in this middle school is horrifying i hated my life so much I highly recommend to not choose this school for your son/daughter.

Posted October 05, 2012
It is simply one of the best schools your child can ever attend. Great teachers, caring staff and good kids. The leadership is unparalleled to any other public school. Compatible to private schools and may be better.

Posted June 24, 2012
Not impressed by faculty and staff. Too many rude, immature, culturally ignorant and insensitive students, teachers, and of course, the principal, who doesn't even take the time to learn a student's name before announcing it to the public when the student wins an award. Come on people, this is 21st-Century California! If they created a more positive environment for all children, things could have been so much better since the academic standards are actually not too bad. I guess the school's character is a reflection of the community.

Posted February 27, 2012
My daughter has been at Wagon Wheel Elemntary since Kindergarten and is now if 5th. Great teachers, great parent involement and you can address any problem to Mrs. Parker (principal) & she more than willing to help resolve. Wish it was K-8!

Posted February 22, 2012
Serious bullying problem and the bully has all the protection. No help from the staff offering counseling or any assistance to my child and the incidents are becoming more frequent and more violent.

Ladera Ranch Middle School
29551 Sienna Parkway, Ladera Ranch, CA  92694
Last modified Ladera Ranch Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ladera Ranch Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top