Ladera Ranch, CA

Montessori of Ladera Ranch School 3

Posted April 26, 2014
I sent two of my kids to this school. One did great, and my other one didn't. I didn't know my son was having a hard time learning until i put him into public school. The teachers at this school said he was making progress. Turned out he could barely read.

Posted March 28, 2012
I started off as an employee for MOLR six years ago and now I am not only an employee but also a parent.I am very fortunate to work closely with one of the most amazing mentors. I worked closely with her in the elementary program and now continue to work by her side as part of the administrative staff. As the Director she is someone I look up to. It is such a privilege to be able to have my child at work with me going to a school that I feel so passionate about. One of the many reasons I love the school is not only for the curriculum, but also for the loving staff, and professional supportive leadership. I highly recommend this school!

Posted March 27, 2012
I am fortunate enough to have two perspectives; as a former employee and as a parent. I loved working there! The administration was so supportive and positive, making it a warm and friendly place to work. It was truly my favorite job and I hope to work there again someday. While I was there, I was continually impressed by the professionalism of the staff and of the administration. I was so impressed, I knew I wanted my children to attend the school someday. I left when I went on maternity leave and now my daughter is a student. As a parent,I cannot imagine a more loving environment for my child. I am continually impressed with the school on a daily babsis . My parents are equally pleased and amazed with what my daughter has learned and with what we observe and expereince when we are at the school. It has been the best experience and I am so grateful that my daughter is a student there. Sara Dennis

Posted March 27, 2012
I feel privileged and fortunate to be a staff member of this wonderful school for 5 years running!! I recently read a negative review that a former parent had written about our Director. First and foremost, she is one of the greatest educators I have met and as the director of the school, has pulled the school through the economic strains that this country felt in the recent years. Her motto is " Children comes First" and is a dedicated educator that guides the rest of the staff to achieve the school's goals. I am so proud to be a part of this great school!!

Posted March 26, 2012
This school is AMAZING!!!! I recently read a bad review of this school...I had a completely different experience. My child attended MOLR for 3 years with great success. He transferred to public school and continues to excel in all areas. I was a room mom and a member of the PTU and worked with the current Director on a first hand basis. I worked all fundraisers and the carnival--With positive interacticon with ALL staff members, escpecially the Director. I would enroll any future children I have and have referred all family members here as well. This is a wonderful, loving school with an amazing staff of proffessionals!

Posted March 26, 2012
My daughter went to Montessori of Ladera Ranch for 4 years, my son still attends. Our experience has been great, from the time we toured the facility to today. Ms. Melissa was my daughter's teacher for 2 years. When Ms. Melissa became the director, I was very happy for her. I thought it was a natural fit as she is a born leader. I think under her leadership the school has flourished. My only complaint is that my son wont have the opportunity to be in Ms. Melissa's cIass. I would highly recommend this school and often do.

Posted August 20, 2009
It truly is an incredible school. I am so thankful it now goes up to 3rd grade! I hope they keep going.

Posted July 24, 2007

Posted March 27, 2007
Our son has attended Montessori of Ladera Ranch since he was 3. He is now in kindergarten and will be leaving next year-we are so sad! This school is just the best. Quality of teachers, administrative staff & facilities-excellent! Parent involvement is outstanding....we have our own version of PTA called PTU (Parent-Teacher-Unity)-it's a great way to connect with other parents. The school offers music, art, spanish & physical fitness as part of the normal school day, but there are many other extra opportunities like karate, gymnastics, ceramics, dance, cheer, music & much more. With the elementary program, kids are offered field trips to see plays, whale watching, visit the pumpkin patch, etc. If you want to give your child the best start, choose this school. We were so happy here that we wish it went up to 12th grade!

Montessori of Ladera Ranch School
2101 Corporate Drive, Ladera Ranch, CA  92694
Last modified Montessori of Ladera Ranch School is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Montessori of Ladera Ranch School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top