Ladera Ranch, CA

Posted June 10, 2013
This is a disgruntled contractor who did not complete the job properly. Many electrical items do not work at new facility. A complaint is being filed with the contractors state licensing board.

Posted March 04, 2013
My daughter attended Uma a Academy from 3rd grade through 8th grade and she is now getting a 4.14 at a private Christian school in our area. In addition, she was just nominated to serve as a National Scholar from California at the National Young Leaders Conference. I attribute her success in part to Uma a Academy who not only prepared her well, but let her grow as an individual and as the leader she has become. I also have a 6th grade daughter in the program.

Umana Academy of Fine Arts 3

Posted November 18, 2011
Yes, beware, we had great hopes for our first time at umana , but it was very stressful and not a good fit for my daughter, we withdrew after the 3rd month , and were locked in the contract to pay for the full year, you must be a very capable parent at homeschooling and be prepared for a fast moving agenda in the classroom. Not a happy environment . A little decieving on the outward appearance . good luck!!!

Posted October 18, 2011
Umana Academy is a great school!! My daughter loves everything about the school. Umana is a true gift from God.

Posted April 19, 2011
My kids went to Umana for pre-school and pre-K before moving on to the local public school. They were so well prepared for kindergarten! Umana has wonderfully caring teachers and their emphasis on the arts makes school both fun and enriching for the kids.

Umana Academy of Fine Arts 1

Posted November 02, 2010
Beware. I was very disappointed once I signed up and then realized I couldn't get out without losing a lot of money.

Umana Academy of Fine Arts
27525 Puerta Real, Ste. 900, Mission Viejo, CA 92691, Ladera Ranch, CA  92692
Last modified Umana Academy of Fine Arts is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Umana Academy of Fine Arts Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top