Posted June 25, 2012
Parents, teachers, and principal are very involved in this school. Resources available are ample as well.

Lafayette Elementary School 0

Posted September 21, 2010
Lafayette Elementary is an incredible community and partnership among teachers, parents and administrators to provide the best education for our kids. The school focuses on the whole child, including character development, the arts and, of course, the basic foundational skills. The school really does focus on preparing students to become global citizens of the future.

Posted September 20, 2008

Posted April 02, 2008

Posted September 18, 2006
This is a gem of a school! The teachers are top notch, the support staff is caring and professional, and the parent involvement level is very high. We loved our experience there!

Posted June 01, 2006
I am very happy with the individualized attention my children get here; my son has Asperger's and the teachers and Principle have been excellent in giving special attention to IEP and meetings and accommodating as best they can for his special needs.

Posted August 15, 2005
A wonderful, small school. Teachers are supportive and professional. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for my child.

Lafayette Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2005

Posted July 19, 2005
I think it's a very good school.

Posted April 13, 2005
Very good school in the first year of school my child is reading.

Lafayette Elementary School
950 Moraga Road, Lafayette, CA  94549
Last modified Lafayette Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lafayette Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top