St. Perpetua 3

Posted January 24, 2014
We have attended St. Perpetua school for some time and were shocked to see that they are planning on installing a cell tower on the church/school campus right by where our kids play each day. If you are concerned about exposing your child to the possible harmful effects of this cell tower, please make sure to investigate the risks before enrolling your kids.

St. Perpetua 3

Posted November 03, 2012
Our children went here for longer than they should have. The tuition was fine, the teachers were good, but the parents were really into gossip, and competitive with their children. We moved to another private school and have had no more issues. We kept none of the friendships from this school, and the kids don t ask about their former classmates, (that tells you something right there). There was a lot of student and staff turnover. We knew families that said they were happy there, but if we run into them now they have moved their children as well. We did our homework on schools, but sometimes you just can t tell until you experience it for yourself. If you decide to give this school a try; don t share more than you are willing to have the entire school know, because it will travel around the campus in about 24 hours! I was pretty shocked at some of the late night phone calls I received to update me on school yard gossip.

Posted March 06, 2012
If you want a school that knows your child, knows your family and cares about the big picture of education, ethics, good citizenship and building great leaders of tomorrow, then St. Perpetua is the school for you. Great academics, caring teachers, involved parent community and administrators who understand the needs of all involved -- an excellent blend that will serve your child and your family well. In an area where we are surrounded by public schools that offer excellent academic programs, you'll experience how St. Perpetua School offers a solid foundation well beyond your academic needs.

Posted February 29, 2012
Saint Perpetua is an outstanding school. The teachers love what they do and are there for the children and do whatever they can to help each succeed. The school also provides a place where my children's spirit can be stimulated as well as their minds. As a graduate of this school, it is my pleasure to give the gift of an education at this school to my own kids.

Posted February 21, 2012
Outstanding school. It has an amazing community, incredible parent involvement and the teachers truly invest themselves into the children. We love it but more importantly, our children love it. It is a true pleasure to be involved with St. Perpetua School.

Posted February 19, 2012
When it was time for my son to go to school, we looked at several schools in the Lafayette, CA area. What impressed us about St Perpetua was the commitment and passion that came across from the teachers to the principal. Once you are involved with St Perpetua, you quickly realize why it is a great school - the community. The parents are extremely involved in the education of their children. It is a perfect balance of education, faith and letting kids be kids. We are extremely happy with our choice.

Posted November 18, 2010
St. Perpetua Elementary School is a gem! As a parent of three graduates, our children were blessed with the education and community that surrounded them. As an educator I am always impressed by the lengths to which the faculty works to meet the needs of individual students. Creating a triad consisting of student, parent and teacher is the framework in which they set the goals and objectives for student success. My children are now all in college and I continue to be grateful for the foundation they received at St. Perpetua School.

Posted March 25, 2008
Both my daughter and son attend St. Perpetua and they truly love every minute they are there! We have to admit that this is perhaps our smartest decision in sending our kids to St. Perpetua. We are fortunate to live in an area where the public schools are those highest in the state. However, we still choose every year to send our kids here knowingly that St. Perpetua in comparison is socially and academically above par other local public schools.

Posted April 06, 2005
My daughter attened St. P's for 8 years and I cannot say enough good things about the school. Aside from its academic orientation, it is also a wonderful environment for the whole family. It has a small town feel because everyone seems to know one another. Their new Children's Learning Garden is an incredible plus. I encourage anyone to check it out..but be prepared for academic rigor.

Posted August 02, 2004
We have been at St.Perpetua School for 3 years. It is by far one of the best experiences my family has had. The staff and the students are wonderful. Everything you look for in a school St. Perpetua has it, great teachers, kind students, parent involvement, fun activities, high rank academics. But most of all is the approval from our children. They love their school.

St. Perpetua