Anneliese's Schools, Inc. 1

Posted September 25, 2013
This school used to have a focus on quality education. Now, if you are visiting teacher from out of country, your hired. The teachers in general are completely sub-par. The main focus is German due to the schools origin. There isn't any supervision on the playground. Bullying is tolerated and most of the staff in the office are not qualified to perform their jobs. Our children attended for a few years and they are behind in math and english skills. After constant reporting of bullying, the staff only took notice after legal action was mentioned. One 5th grade class went thru 3 teachers in a single school year....... Not recommended!!!!!!

Posted January 24, 2013
We are entering our 5th year with Annelies this year. My daughter has attended the Aliso and the Manzanita Campus. We found not be happier with any school. The curriculum of global awareness, love of the earth, art and music, healthy eating and personal accountability is amazing. Not only does my daughter love to go to school, she loves staying longer for one of the many after school classes- gardening, kniting, french cooking, guitar ect. All of her teachers and Administrators are warm and loving, taking the time to really know her as a person. Children perform and sing in two concerts a year, singing various folk songs in 3 languages and in fluent sign language with even some John Lennon's Imagine thrown in ( talk about a tear jerker). This is an amazing school where children thrive academically and socially. Considering the home cooked lunches and all of the all of the activities this school is really a great deal for the money. - I feel very sorry for the parent below who's child was bullied, I can only say in my experience this has to have been a very isolated incident. I felt compelled to defend a school that has been such a true blessing in so many ways for our family.

Anneliese's Schools, Inc. 4

Posted June 17, 2012
My son attends elementary school at the Willowbrook campus. We love this school for him. If you value art, music, language, natural science, hands-on experiences... this school has it in abundance. It is a very creative and intellectually stimulating environment. If the review below is true, I can only say that it makes me very sad, but that it has not been our experience at all. I have a very kind, passive child and have always been concerned about the possibility of bullying. I have found Anneliese's to be very nurturing for him. He loves going to school and hates leaving. The Willowbrook campus goes to 6th grade and I dread having him leave the lovely environment there!

Anneliese's Schools, Inc. 1

Posted February 20, 2012
My child was brutally beaten up by his classmates during recess time at Willowbrook campus. Everything started like a chasing game and then all of a sudden my son was on the ground with another kid. This another kid "called for help" and six other kids "were helping" by kicking my son's stomach and head. NO ADULTS were present during this nightmare. Where of all the supervisors were? Discussing the latest TV show? When I am writing this I am so angry I can't even tell you. I was so worried about the possibility of internal bleeding, the bruises were so bad. Later on they've expelled one of the students (who was kicking my son on the stomach ) This is the second student that was expelled in 5 months in a third grade. The reason? Of course, bullying. Go ahead, ask their administrators how many students left in 2011-2012 school year and why.Of course, we left the school right away. I regret we did not do this earlier. As I found out, those fights, kicking and punching were regular things what kids did on the playground. Most parents have no clue about bullying and what's happening at school. That is because the biggest rule of this school is " To make parents happy"

Anneliese's Schools, Inc. 0

Posted September 21, 2009
They consider every aspect of the Holistic Child that needs to be nurtured and nourished. Provide organically locally grown foods for the childrens lunch and its a very loving,caring environment, which is enriched with beautiful artistic decor that invites the children's imagination and appreciation for beautiful surroundings to develop.

Posted September 21, 2008

Anneliese's Schools, Inc. 0

Posted May 01, 2008
My son currently attends the Aliso campus and my daughter attended three years prior to that. It has been a wonderful experience with both children. The teachers and the director really care about the children and they are always willing to go out of their way to make you and your child feel like part of a big, wonderful family. The environment is beautiful and the art and foreign language programs can't be beat. I wouldn't dream of sending my children anywhere else. The school is not for everyone, especially if you are used to strip mall schools. The parent who posted the review on July 6th obviosly didn't realize what a special place Anneliese's is.

Posted October 31, 2007
My daughter has attended the Willowbrook campus for over a year..and I am astounded and impressed by how much she has learned and how much she has grown in the time she has spent here. She is blossoming into an articulate, confident and self-assured young lady. Thank you Anneliese!

Posted October 09, 2007

Anneliese's Schools, Inc. 4

Posted August 14, 2007
My Husband and I feel like we found a hidden gem in Anneliese's, our son attends the Willowbrook campus and is getting ready to start kindergarten. The level of caring from the teachers is high and when I see them with the kids in the playground, they actively help them with problem resolution. The breadth of what they offer to the kids is quite unheard of: languages, art, music, filed trips, great outdoor play, 'a global view', and the overall environment. I think they are particularly a good school for working parents. Our son has access to enriched learning that would just not be available in a public school environment or after care program. Take a tour of the campus or attend an open house sometime. In terms of an opportunity: a greater focus on language fluency, possibly emersion.

Anneliese's Schools, Inc.
758 Manzanita Drive, Laguna Beach, CA  92651
Last modified Anneliese's Schools, Inc. is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Anneliese's Schools, Inc. Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top