No rating

Laguna Niguel Montessori Center

Private | K-3 | 60 students

Living in Laguna Niguel

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $456,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $2,190.

Posted May 1, 2014

We've seen a ton of schools and LNM is by far the best run. Debbie, the school's administrator is organized, professional, communicative, well-informed, and clearly cares about the families and children's education. Our children immediately took to the Montessori environment and have thrived, coming out of their shy shells quickly. The education they've rec'd is top-notch with our 5 year old pushing well beyond the 2nd grade reading and math levels. Additionally, they thrive on the playground and have embraced many new sports that they wouldn't have otherwise had the chance to play at other preschools and lower elementary schools with small outdoor areas. The teachers are kind, nurturing and are well-versed in tracking with each individual student's abilities. The parents are involved and form close bonds with one another. We highly recommend Laguna Niguel Montessori if education, happiness, safety, and cleanliness are important to you. A+

Posted April 30, 2014

The review written by "a parent" with one star is clearly written by someone with an ax to burn. I've put four children through this school and it is hands down the best school in the area. I suggest you check it out and see for your self. This school is lead by a very strong director who is extremely hands on. It's sad that anyone can write a review that is so untrue and potentially damaging to a school that truly cares about children!

Posted November 13, 2013

We were amazed that an MSAC accredited school, getting such great reviews online, could be such an unsafe and unfit environment for a child! Our experience was terrible. We observed several safety issues including a time when children were found playing on the playground without any adult present, and several times when the teacher/child ratio exceeded the limit by several kids. The school's administrator seemed to be out of touch and disconnected to the school as a whole. Further when the safety issues were discussed with her, she refused to take responsibility. She implied that since she had not seen those safety breaches with her own eyes they either did not happen as we described or were not a big deal. There is also a classroom with serious safety issues - the door to the classroom opens out to the street so any person not affiliated with the school (which is in a strip mall) can be let in by a child who doesn't know better. It doesn't matter how great the curriculum is, if you can't go to work and have peace of mind that your child will be safe.

Posted September 29, 2013

My child completed the PK program last year. We were very pleased with our teacher, Ms. Anna. She is compassionate, loving, yet firm with the children. Only one concern: 1-The increase in tuition on an annual basis (we have lost great students due to affordability of the school, but admin does not really care since there is a waiting list) The tuition is truly like a mortgage payment. And if you have more than one child, then good luck! I will give 5 star because of our beloved Ms. Anna!

Posted April 8, 2013

I am so passionate about how wonderful this school is. We have sent all three of our kids to this school, and it was one of the best decisions we have made. For starters, the school is very well-managed. The teachers are so passionate about their work, and their students, and it SHOWS. Two of our three are now in elementary school and are at the top of their class in reading and math. We know that LNMC gave them the foundation they needed to succeed in the next grades. I have always been impressed with what a nurturing environment this school and the entire staff provide to our children. They know their every need, their special traits and needs - it is amazing. Lastly, I love the diversity. This is an incredible school with great diversity and yet completely down-to-earth all the while. A beautiful balance and we are so grateful for what this school has given our children.

Posted June 26, 2012

What a wonderful school! The staff, teachers, and the assistant teachers really went the extra mile to teach our twins. Over the four years we attended the school, our children had the oppurtunity to experience five different classrooms. The level of instruction in each classroom was beyond our expectations. We have also become friends with several of the partents we met at the school. It is very comforting to know that these parents are all trying to do the best they can for their children. We have no reservation whatsoever in recommending Laguna Niguel Montessori.

Posted June 25, 2012

There are no words to describe the incredible gifts you have given our children and family. We are overwhelmed with gratitude for the loving and caring teachers and staff who helped shape our children into the people they are today! Each and every staff member and teacher have been exceptional individuals who, everyday, greeted us and our children with a smile and a hello making us feel welcome and cared for. We will always remember your school for the warm and respectful environment as well as for the outstanding education all three children received!

Posted February 6, 2012

I have three children attending this school. I am thrilled with the progress that each one of them has made. All of the teachers and staff have worked hard to make sure that each of my children was in a place where they would excel.

Posted February 6, 2012

I have three children at this school. We love all the teachers, there is a lot of love and a real family feel. This school doesn't just give a great head start, it really lays an amazing foundation. My kids all love learning, and love school, that is priceless.

Posted September 4, 2011

My son graduated from Laguna Niguel Montessori after completing 1st grade. He is now entering middle school and his been a GATE student since 3rd grade. I attribute his success to the foundations given to him in his early years at this school.

Posted March 10, 2011

My experience with the school and the teachers have been nothing but positive. My first child entered the school at 2 years of age and I did not hesitate to continue her kindergarten education there. I am very impressed with the teachers and assistants as well as the up keep of the school and i dont mean just cleanliness. Teachers are all accrediated,excellent and professional. Best school for a child's edcuational foundation

Posted December 8, 2009

Very clean, very warm and very professional. Worth a visit before making a final decision on schools! I've been very impressed with the staff and the school.

Posted December 8, 2009

I toured every school in the area and this was by far the nicest, cleanest and most professional I viewed. I enrolled my child and have not been disappointed at all.

Posted March 25, 2007

My child spent two full years at LNMC. The teacher makes the difference. Thanks to the first teacher and her great assistant, the first year was a 5. The second year with a different teacher and assistant became a 2. The turnover is quite high, especially among the assistants.

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Ms. Debbie McLane
  • Coed
Affiliation
  • Nonsectarian
Associations
  • AMS
  • Other Montessori

Instructional and/or curriculum models used

• Montessori

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

28083 Moulton Parkway