K
Laguna Niguel, CA

Posted April 29, 2013
I'm a local children's author and I recently had the pleasure of visiting Marina View Preschool as part of my Orange County book tour. The "little city" room I did my readings in was so cute and clean! The kids were such a pleasure to read to! Everyone was so well-behaved and the teachers were so friendly. It was a great school to kick off my book tour. I would love to visit again!

Posted April 23, 2013
My oldest child started at Marina View when he was 22 months and he right away loved it. The teachers are very nice and the rooms are immaculate clean. My daughter goes there now at 2 yrs old and she too loves it. They have great activities and always very professional. They are adding some additional programs that seem wonderful so we are excited to see those. They offer gymnastics which our son loves as well. Great school all around!

Posted April 18, 2013
My oldest child began attending Marina View in January 2012. It became clear very quickly that the teachers in this school really love the children. My daughter came home after her first week & was potty trained, knew her ABCs & could count to five in Spanish. I now have all three of my children at Marina View (ages 3, 2 and 1). I feel very blessed to have found this school & I feel very secure in sending them there every day while I am at work. The teachers are team players & they help each other out so they can meet the needs of each child & support them with loving, nurturing & very attentive care. The school was recently purchased by Mr. & Mrs. Morey. They have gone above & beyond to fine-tune what has always been a fabulous school. Their main focus is on helping shape really solid, individual & well-rounded little people. I rated a 4 out of 5 only because my oldest definitely ready to move up to the appropriate class for her age & maturity, but there is no room in the 4 year old class, so they have no solid plans of moving her up. That bothers me as I am concerned my child will be held back unnecessarily. They should hire a teacher if kids are being held back for this reason.

Posted April 11, 2013
I have 3 children currently attending Marina View and I could not be happier with the care and education they are providing my children. The teachers at this school are 'top notch' educators but most importantly they are conscientious, loving and caring individuals. We will be sad when our kids leave but will always be thankful and forever recognize the outstanding teachers for their excellence and commitment to our children.

Posted January 19, 2012
We were really happy with this school. I agree with most of the comments as the other reviewers. The only reason this school did not get a 5-star rating is because all of the teachers are Philipino. Normally, I wouldn't mind at all, but I frequently caught them speaking in Tagalog between themselves while the children were with them. Also, we felt like they didn't accurately fill out what my child ate in the day. We would pack quite a bit (way more than she could eat), but they would always say she ate really well and finished it all. Which we found hard to believe. We really liked the facilities.

Posted October 13, 2010
We love all of the teachers that she has had, and have found them all to be very professional, caring, and proficient.

Posted September 11, 2010
Our son finished kindergarten program at Marina View. I commend the teachers for being very organized and knowledgeable. They are very effective in teaching the students especially Ms. Coy who gave special guidance, care and assistance to my son. My son can add and subtract numbers in a flash. He can tell time now. He can read and write as well.

Posted July 20, 2010
My husband checked over 13 schools before we selected Marina View Preschool. Our 1st daughter started in 2007, and just graduated. Our second, daughter started in 2008. We love the owners, teachers and school. It was the best choice we ever made. They are like family to us, and we would recommend this school to anyone who has children from 1 year to 6 years of age. Their personal touch and loves creates the most ideal environment for overall development and success. Thank you for all that you have done for our girls!!!

Posted July 06, 2010
I love this school! My son attended here for 3 years and I feel very confident he is completely prepared for 1st grade. The owners are such wonderful people as well as all the teachers. I can't believe what my son has learned in the kinder program! It's truely AMAZING. This is one of the best schools in South Orange County! We will miss Marina View.

Posted July 01, 2010
Wonderful teachers, staff and ownership. Kids come out of this school fully prepared for elementary school.

Marina View Preschool And Kindergarten
25301 Sweet Meadow Lane, Laguna Niguel, CA  92677
Last modified Marina View Preschool And Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grade K
Marina View Preschool And Kindergarten Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top