Posted October 09, 2014
Excellent staff. Excellent leadership. Both of our kids went to HH, and we were pleased and impressed with just about every experience they had. The extra curricular programs are especially well run, and the kids seemed to benefit greatly.

Hidden Hills Elementary School 2

Posted June 20, 2014
I'm very disappointed with this school. They teach below standards, they do not challenge their students and they reward students for silly little reasons, instead of, awarding them for their academic progress. It's truly disheartening to see the same students get the same awards for "cleaning the campus or doing some sort of good" which is great to do, BUT, whatever happened to recognizing them for their academic efforts too! Good students shouldn't have to pay for children who do not excel because of the lack of parenting they receive at home. It's not fair!

Hidden Hills Elementary School 4

Posted March 04, 2014
We attended Hidden Hills K-3 and I transfered to a " 9 " school thinking I was missing out on something here, and My daughter had a lot more friends at a near by school as well so I thought it was the right choice. Boy was I wrong. The attention and time put into her education by the amazing staff here is not reflected in their test scores. When I look back at the quality of teachers I was blessed have help me raise my daughter I feel sad that I removed her from this school. I credit each of them for having a big hand in raising her into a smart capable and productive student. Not to mention all the lessons in life and examples of character she experienced. We truly miss our teachers here. With nearly 3X's the pupils at the new school my child is lost in the shuffle and the small town, everyone knows you feeling, that is a thing of the past.

Posted June 21, 2012
My kids where in this school for 3 years. My son was having issues learning and the teacher and principal did everything they could to help him and made him feel cared. I will always be grateful with them and everybody in the school. Sadly I do have to move them to another school do to job but I truly recommend this school.

Hidden Hills Elementary School 4

Posted October 10, 2011
Both of our girls attend Hidden Hills and love it. The teachers are truly incredible in their commitment to give the students the best well rounded education experience possible given the many budget constraints. The schools' PTA is comprised of the most dedicated to fund everything from field trips, art masters program, books, balls, science fair, and even the Librarian's pay.

Hidden Hills Elementary School 1

Posted July 26, 2011
My kids attended this school for 7 months before we did everything in our power to move out of the district. As the previous reviewer said, the teachers and staff are fine, it's the principal who is totally incompetent. We had an issue of bullying going on and went through all the appropriate steps to have it taken care of but the principal would not take the actions she should have. It finally took me going to the super and threatening to go to the media, as well as another parent threatening to sue before the bully was dealt with.

Posted November 05, 2009
the teachers are great and really good in encouraging students to be the best they can be.

Posted November 04, 2009
Hidden Hills has a rigorous academic schedule that rivals or exceeds the performance expectations of private schools nearby. HH provides a very rich environment for children to explore their evolving world (and with the latest technology). The teachers and parents are experienced and care a lot about the school. My kids love it!

Posted November 04, 2009
There is NOTHING not to love! Great location, great teachers & staff and the best STUDENTS in the world!!!

Posted November 04, 2009
The teachers are prepared and challenge the kids daily based on their needs. My kids love school!

Hidden Hills Elementary School
25142 Hidden Hills Road, Laguna Niguel, CA  92677
Last modified Hidden Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top