Lake Elsinore, CA

Posted February 23, 2012
I have been there many times at events that involve elementary students. One of the items I noticed was that the high school student body was present and helpful to us as visitors. They seem to be very active in serving and seem to do it cheerfully. There is no evidence of poor language or behavior by the students and our elementary students (most recently, a basketball tournament) have had a great experience during their visits.

California Lutheran High School 1

Posted January 29, 2009

Posted May 31, 2007
The academic levels at this school are wonderful. I have been highly impressed by the way the teachers are concerned about each individual student. There is a wonderful atmosphere about this school and student body.

Posted September 12, 2004
Our son attended CLHS four years graduating last June. Our daughter is in her third year there. I thank God daily for providing a school that can still educate, provide an excellent sports program, give individual attention to each child with genuine concern realizing the very future of our country is in their hands and teach our children what I consider the most valuable knowledge they will take with them as they move on in life, the very foundation of what this country was built on, Christian education and the Bible. My son immediately went on to Palomar College and is on the football team. My daughter is above average in intellegence yet is very academically challenged at CLHS. After our daughter graduates we will continue to support CLHS in any and every possible way. We could never begin to repay what CLHS has given to us!

California Lutheran High School
31970 Central Avenue, Lake Elsinore, CA  92530
Last modified California Lutheran High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
California Lutheran High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top