Lake Elsinore, CA

Posted October 20, 2014
VERY impressed with Earl Warren. We had some bullying issues last year that were dealt with swiftly, and the children involved seem to be doing better this year. Academically, my child who had speech issues when younger is doing fantastic. Teachers and administration are very involved and respond to concerns quickly. The only reason I took one star off is b/c some of the other parents are... rude.

Posted March 10, 2014
We have two kids in Earl Warren Elementary and we absolutely love it! The staff including the principal are awesome. The teachers are very well-trained in teaching the common core curriculum and respond immediately when contacted via email. My kids are born to be challenged and what I like about this school the most is that the students are tested at the beginning of the month and placed according to their academic ability in different groups so they are constantly challenged. I would recommend this school to anyone who is thinking of relocating to Rosetta Canyon in Lake Elsinore.

Posted April 18, 2013
EWE is a wonderful school. I have 2 children that attend EWE and they both came from a private school. Their teachers quickly realized what level they were at and adjusted their homework and work load accordingly so they both would stay challenged. We couldn't be more happy with the decision we made. Principle is great, caring and INVOLVED. Trust me, my husband and I are very particular in our childrens schooling. School in #1 and EWE has stepped up to the plate! Wonderful school and would highly recommend.

Posted November 11, 2012
I am so torn between Earl Warren and Tudcany Hills! Both are 10s and their community reviews positives far outweigh their negatives (though I am NOT taking the neg comments lightly!). One is closer but driving one exit up is really no big deal. I'm just so torn. My child is now going to a LE public school that is dual immersion (teaches them spanish), But it teaches the bare minimum with the other subjects. their API is in the 700s (see our concern) and my husb and I really care about STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) and we want that to be taught young. So as much as I LOVE the fact they are learning a 2nd language and has excelled at it, we absolutely need a school that goes HARDER IN STEM. I'm just torn. Wish I had a crystal ball.

Posted June 07, 2012
I moved to Lake Elsinore (Rosetta Canyon Community) about 2 years ago and my 10 yr old daughter attends Earl Warren. The school has before and after school tutoring programs for not only children that are struggling but also for those that are advance as well. Plenty of events for the children and parent involvement. This school takes pride in their children and the teachers seem to really care for the children and want them to succeed. No complaints.

Posted May 25, 2012
This is such a WONDERFUL school!! I am amazed at the teachers and the educational program! Each child is child based on their own abilities which is so refreshing! My daughter was always bored at her last school and here she's challenged, at the same time my son who struggles in school has excelled because they started him with what he could do and worked up from there. There are so many wonderful activities, clubs (including cheer!), tons of field trips and sooo many computers! My kids love their rewards program too! SO IMPRESSED!

Posted October 30, 2011
Earl Warren Is a great school. We have great Teacher's and Staff! We have parents that drive From other cities just to come to our school.

Earl Warren Elementary School 1

Posted October 28, 2011
This school has a few exceptional teachers. As a parent, you must quickly identify them and fight to get your child in those classrooms. The rest of the staff and adminsitration are horrible. They treat the children like inmates at a prison. I am sure that all of the positive reports listed here are from the PTA or staff. If you are considering this school for your child, I highly recommend talking to a regular parent.

Earl Warren Elementary School 3

Posted March 22, 2011
I have 2 children at this school, one in 4th and one in 2nd. I think the principal does a fantastic job of communicating with the parents via quarterly (?) newsletters and weekly voice mails which highlight upcoming events and reminders. There is a weekly Friday flag ceremony which parents are welcome to attend. Students are recognized during the ceremony for various accomplishments, such as having the most Accelerated Reader (AR) points. I do wish there was a better system in place to allow transfer students who were previously in a GATE program out of state to gain entry in their first year here. As a result, one of my children hasn't been challenged much this year because most of the content was previously learned. It would also be helpful to receive more specific feedback on report cards and progress reports from teachers. I am giving the school an Average rating because I've had a mixed experience between the two grade levels and teachers. In defense of the school though, I haven't yet brought my concerns to the attention of the principal.

Posted January 10, 2011
Teachers and staff are very well involved with getting the kids to learn and active by encouraging school spirit. My kids and I are proud to be part of EWE!

Earl Warren Elementary School
41221 Rosetta Canyon Road, Lake Elsinore, CA  92532
Last modified Earl Warren Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Earl Warren Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top