Lake Forest, CA

Posted February 11, 2015
Our association with Fulbright Montessori started back in 2009 when we enrolled our older daughter at this school. And very recently ( in Jan 2015) we enrolled our little one at this school too. We are very happy to have chosen Fulbright Montessori as a pre-school for both our kids as it is a great place for all-round development of preschoolers.

Posted January 23, 2015
My daughter has been going here for a while now and we love it ! Clean, friendly and caring - this center is by far one of the best in business. My kid has learnt so many new things and I am delighted to see how she is improving and growing as a human being thanks to Fulbright. Such a fun place to go to !

Posted January 12, 2015
We love Fulbright Montessori!!! My oldest son attended here and my youngest is currently attending. Both of my boys love school so much because of Fulbright! The teachers are excellent and are so nurturing! Academically, both my boys have learned so much! The director Sally and Heidi are so welcoming to everybody and so friendly!! We love Fulbright!

Posted November 17, 2014
Both my kids love Fulbright. My older boy started at Fulbright when he was 2 years old and now my daughter goes to Fulbright. This is a great school. They have great teachers. The level of education and the care given is excellent. I would recommend this place for parents looking for a school where they are assured their kids will be taken care of. The administration is very accommodative to special needs and it s been a very pleasant experience as a parent to me. My kids enjoy going to Fulbright. It s a great place.

Posted November 14, 2014
The staff here is very friendly and attentive. My daughter loves her class and has been learning a lot. She is loving all the new friends she has been making. The facility is very clean and organized. We looked at all the preschools in the neighboring area and we are very happy we chose Fulbright.

Posted November 12, 2014
My son has been attending Fulbright Montessori for over a year. We are impressed and thoroughly satisfied with the care he receives from each of the teachers and staff members. Every one there knows his name and always greets us with a happy smile each morning. He has developed positively both socially and academically. I especially love how they celebrate different cultures. When there are issues, they are transparent and professional. Ms. Sally, the director, is an absolute gem and the glue that holds everyone together. She truly loves each and every one of the children and puts them first before anything else. The other parents are super friendly. To me, Fulbright isn't just another school, it's a community of parents, teachers, staff and students that work together to raise our children.

Posted November 04, 2014
The staff at Fulbright is very attentive, organized, responsible, and you can tell that they truly enjoy children. We feel comfortable knowing that we re leaving our daughter in such good hands. Our daughter is thriving in her environment while learning and exploring new things all the time. We looked at several day cares/preschools and Fulbright had everything we were looking for. We, and more importantly, our daughter, have been happy ever since!

Posted October 31, 2014
Fulbright has been amazing for my son. I enrolled him approx 1 year ago. He has started in the infant/toddler program and has transitioned well into the 2 & 3 year old classroom. I was not too familiar with the Montessori method of learning before enrolling my son and now recommend to all friends with young children. I am surprised on a daily basis with how much my son has learned in just a year at the school. I highly recommend!

Posted October 17, 2014
Fulbright Montessori Academy is a wonderful gem of a school. Our daughter attended for four years and now are son attends. The teachers and staff provide an exceptional balance of educating while in a safe and loving environment. The teachers and staff are like family to us. We love Fulbright!

Posted October 10, 2014
Our son has been attending Fulbright since he was 2.5 years-old and is now in Kindergarten. The detail and attention provided by the teaching staff and administration is exceptional with reasonable class sizes. The children are permitted to progress at their own pace, meaning an inquisitive and eager child will really benefit from the program. Most of the other parents that I have spoken too are very involved in their child's education and the school activities. My only regret is that my son will have to move on after this year.

Fulbright Montessori Academy
20411 James Bay Circle, Lake Forest, CA  92630
Last modified Fulbright Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Fulbright Montessori Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top