Lake Forest, CA

Posted November 17, 2014
Both my kids love Fulbright. My older boy started at Fulbright when he was 2 years old and now my daughter goes to Fulbright. This is a great school. They have great teachers. The level of education and the care given is excellent. I would recommend this place for parents looking for a school where they are assured their kids will be taken care of. The administration is very accommodative to special needs and it’s been a very pleasant experience as a parent to me. My kids enjoy going to Fulbright. It’s a great place.

Posted November 14, 2014
The staff here is very friendly and attentive. My daughter loves her class and has been learning a lot. She is loving all the new friends she has been making. The facility is very clean and organized. We looked at all the preschools in the neighboring area and we are very happy we chose Fulbright.

Posted November 12, 2014
My son has been attending Fulbright Montessori for over a year. We are impressed and thoroughly satisfied with the care he receives from each of the teachers and staff members. Every one there knows his name and always greets us with a happy smile each morning. He has developed positively both socially and academically. I especially love how they celebrate different cultures. When there are issues, they are transparent and professional. Ms. Sally, the director, is an absolute gem and the glue that holds everyone together. She truly loves each and every one of the children and puts them first before anything else. The other parents are super friendly. To me, Fulbright isn't just another school, it's a community of parents, teachers, staff and students that work together to raise our children.

Posted November 04, 2014
The staff at Fulbright is very attentive, organized, responsible, and you can tell that they truly enjoy children. We feel comfortable knowing that we re leaving our daughter in such good hands. Our daughter is thriving in her environment while learning and exploring new things all the time. We looked at several day cares/preschools and Fulbright had everything we were looking for. We, and more importantly, our daughter, have been happy ever since!

Posted October 31, 2014
Fulbright has been amazing for my son. I enrolled him approx 1 year ago. He has started in the infant/toddler program and has transitioned well into the 2 & 3 year old classroom. I was not too familiar with the Montessori method of learning before enrolling my son and now recommend to all friends with young children. I am surprised on a daily basis with how much my son has learned in just a year at the school. I highly recommend!

Posted October 17, 2014
Fulbright Montessori Academy is a wonderful gem of a school. Our daughter attended for four years and now are son attends. The teachers and staff provide an exceptional balance of educating while in a safe and loving environment. The teachers and staff are like family to us. We love Fulbright!

Posted October 10, 2014
Our son has been attending Fulbright since he was 2.5 years-old and is now in Kindergarten. The detail and attention provided by the teaching staff and administration is exceptional with reasonable class sizes. The children are permitted to progress at their own pace, meaning an inquisitive and eager child will really benefit from the program. Most of the other parents that I have spoken too are very involved in their child's education and the school activities. My only regret is that my son will have to move on after this year.

Posted April 12, 2013
We sent our two kids here and they had a great time. We recently moved and our new school doesn't have the same friendly feel that Fulbright did. We miss it!

Posted January 09, 2012
Our son was struggling in pre-k at a different local private school and not ready for kindergarten. Upon the recommendation of a friend, we were referred to Fullbright for their summer program before he began Kindergarten. In 7 weeks, he came out with reading and math skills and is at the top of his kindergarten class of 22 kids. We are thankful and grateful for Fullbright and wish we had known about Fullbright sooner so that our son could have spent all of his preschool years at Fullbright on not just a 7 week summer program.

Posted February 24, 2011
This is a great school with very loving teachers who are knowledgeable in caring for children. The education is quality, and the community of family and parents are all great people that want the best education possible for their children with young minds. This is not a daycare at all. It is an educational institution with an outstanding curriculum. I would recommend this school to anyone that is looking for quality education for their toddlers and preschoolers.

Fulbright Montessori Academy
20411 James Bay Circle, Lake Forest, CA  92630
Last modified Fulbright Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Fulbright Montessori Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top