Posted February 08, 2013
My son started at Grace for preschool and our experience has exceeded my expectations. I toured 10 schools before selecting Grace. Our teacher is exceptional in every regard. We have witnessed immense growth and social development in the first 6 months. The program offers so many additional learning opportunities on top of the daily classes. Every month there are many special classroom events that keep school fun and new. Every single activity has learning and lessons organically woven in. I am a tough critic and I am so pleased.

Posted February 07, 2013
I have three kids and have had various ones in public school, homeschool, and Grace Christian Elementary. Since our family made the switch to Grace, my kids have been so happy. My kids are learning how to write! Writing is one of the most difficult tasks for everyone. GCS provides the building blocks to make it understandable so the kids aren't "stuck." Moreover, math facts practice is part of their daily routine, so that the basic calculations will become second nature. The part that I think is even more important for my kids is the loving atmosphere and the genuine kindness shown to the kids. This is a safe environment for the kids to grow up and receive positive messages about who they are and that God made them for a special purpose. These are the positive images of themselves that I want my kids to have. People worry about whether they will be ready for intermediate school after being under the shelter of a small private school like GCS, but I have only heard positive feedback from the first graduating class. They are prepared because they are strong individuals who have had the proper spiritual and educational foundations.

Posted March 29, 2012
We LOVE Grace! My son is in the Transitional Kindergarten "TK" 3 day class. His teachers are GREAT! He has learned so much! He comes home and tells me the Bible stories he is learning. He leads us in prayer! They have chapel everyday, motor development and music class each week. They also memorize Bible verses and do LOTS of art. His teachers are loving and truly appreciate each of their students. I love how they emphasize good christian character like love, respect, serving others, self control and making good choices. The office staff is also wonderful! I will be sending my little one to Grace for preschool also. I cant say enough how great they are!

Posted December 04, 2010
Our second child is now attending Grace. We absolutely love the preschool program and cannot say enough about the teachers!

Posted November 06, 2010
I currently have 3 children enrolled in Grace (preschool - 3rd grade). The loving teachers and family environment makes Grace special. There is no question that Grace looks at each child as a unique individual and not just a number to fill a spot. My elementary children have thrived in their classrooms. The well-rounded curriculum (art, computers, music, foreign language, PE, bible, and all the rest of the core subjects) is one of the things that impresses me most. It is definitely worth saving a little in other areas in order to send your child to Grace for a superb learning environment and staff that actually cares about your child!!

Posted June 17, 2010
My child has been at Grace Christian Elementary School for going on 5 years! His test scores and kind heart speak for Grace. The teachers and staff on a one to ten are a hundred! I feel so blessed!!! I feel they are building and molding my son be a the amazing confident student and human being that he is today..... I feel so BLESSED to have my son PRAY AT GRACE!

Posted June 11, 2010
My son has attended Grace for past 3 yrs, and is now finishing up with Kindergarten. We love the school! The staff, teachers, parents and support are amazing. He has grown so much and we believe he has gotten to experience more than the average Kindergartener, with the programs Grace offers. Kindergarten is a full day ciriculum that includes art, chapel, computer lab, language, library, P.E. and even field trips.

Grace Christian Schools 0

Posted January 29, 2009
My daughter has been at Grace Christian Schools since the age of three. She went through two years of preschool and is now in the second grade there. Every single experience that I have had with Grace has been wonderful. The teachers and staff are amazing. They truly care and go the extra mile for the children. They pray for them everyday and encourage them in so many ways. My daughter loves school so much, she never wants to leave! She loves learning and participating in school activities outside the classroom as well. I wholeheartedly endorse Grace Christian Schools. My daughter thrives here and the people are wonderful and committed to the Lord.

Posted January 28, 2009
I want to say how impressed I am with Grace Christian Elementary. Beginning with the staff, these women are amazing. I can, with complete honesty say, they rise to occasion. My children, the oldest now in 3rd and youngest in K, are happy, thriving little children of god. We all look forward to each new year.

Posted January 27, 2009
Choosing a private school was difficult financially but I've never regretted it once! Grace Christian is a wonderful, nurturing environment with staff that is above and beyone anything we'd expected. My daughter is thriving as a student and as a Christian with the individual attention and encouragement she recieves at Grace. The ciriculum and programs are progressive and challenge the kids, the self esteem they have from the sucesses they achieve is aparent every day. This is a fabulous school in so many ways, we're so glad to be here and urge anyone considering a Christian Private school to look into Grace. You will not be sorry either.

Grace Christian Schools
26052 Trabuco Road, Lake Forest, CA  92630
Last modified Grace Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Grace Christian Schools Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top