PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Our son is currently in 6th grade at Grace Christian Elementary and has been at the school since Kindergarten. Our family has truly been blessed by the school. His first grade teacher told us we should pray for our son to be academically, socially, and spiritually well rounded and we think the school has truly helped us in these three areas. It brings great joy in witnessing our son's eagerness and love for learning in a Christian environment. Thank you teachers and staff at Grace Christian Schools.

My daughter barely got into this school, this school was recommended by other moms, my daughter missed the cutoff for TK at my sons school and I didn't want her in a at home daycare any longer, I checked out the school and curriculum and was blown away! the staff and teachers are amazing. I love that they have a little bit of worship and get these children started on learning what God and Jesus is all about!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Grace Christian is a wonderful, nurturing environment with staff that is above and beyond anything I've expected

Amount of homework: no rating

I cant really give an answer because she doesn't have work yet. I just practice writing and site words with her

Develops character: Agree

this school teaches them how to show kindness and goodness. this is practiced during classes and also during Gracekids

My son started at Grace for preschool and our experience has exceeded my expectations. I toured 10 schools before selecting Grace. Our teacher is exceptional in every regard. We have witnessed immense growth and social development in the first 6 months. The program offers so many additional learning opportunities on top of the daily classes. Every month there are many special classroom events that keep school fun and new. Every single activity has learning and lessons organically woven in. I am a tough critic and I am so pleased.

I have three kids and have had various ones in public school, homeschool, and Grace Christian Elementary. Since our family made the switch to Grace, my kids have been so happy. My kids are learning how to write! Writing is one of the most difficult tasks for everyone. GCS provides the building blocks to make it understandable so the kids aren't "stuck." Moreover, math facts practice is part of their daily routine, so that the basic calculations will become second nature. The part that I think is even more important for my kids is the loving atmosphere and the genuine kindness shown to the kids. This is a safe environment for the kids to grow up and receive positive messages about who they are and that God made them for a special purpose. These are the positive images of themselves that I want my kids to have. People worry about whether they will be ready for intermediate school after being under the shelter of a small private school like GCS, but I have only heard positive feedback from the first graduating class. They are prepared because they are strong individuals who have had the proper spiritual and educational foundations.

We LOVE Grace! My son is in the Transitional Kindergarten "TK" 3 day class. His teachers are GREAT! He has learned so much! He comes home and tells me the Bible stories he is learning. He leads us in prayer! They have chapel everyday, motor development and music class each week. They also memorize Bible verses and do LOTS of art. His teachers are loving and truly appreciate each of their students. I love how they emphasize good christian character like love, respect, serving others, self control and making good choices. The office staff is also wonderful! I will be sending my little one to Grace for preschool also. I cant say enough how great they are!

Our second child is now attending Grace. We absolutely love the preschool program and cannot say enough about the teachers!

I currently have 3 children enrolled in Grace (preschool - 3rd grade). The loving teachers and family environment makes Grace special. There is no question that Grace looks at each child as a unique individual and not just a number to fill a spot. My elementary children have thrived in their classrooms. The well-rounded curriculum (art, computers, music, foreign language, PE, bible, and all the rest of the core subjects) is one of the things that impresses me most. It is definitely worth saving a little in other areas in order to send your child to Grace for a superb learning environment and staff that actually cares about your child!!

Last modified Grace Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-6