No rating

Heritage Christian School

Private | K-12 | 221 students

Living in Lake Forest

Situated in an inner city neighborhood. The median home value is $355,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $2,040.

Posted April 11, 2014

I love this school, my daughter has grown leaps and bounds here, their motto "love makes all the difference" is lived out by the staff and principal. I would highly recommend HCS!

Posted January 25, 2014

Heritage Christian School Lake forest We are so pleased to be able to participate in such a great school. The summer program was what made our children want to go to this school.

Posted January 25, 2014

With over 240 students now, we look forward to going here for Junior High. Our daughter went to summer day camp and theater camp and cannot wait to go to this school.

Posted November 11, 2013

This school is a blessing to my family. Our first day there we felt welcomed and it has been that way ever since. Academics are outstanding, the online student progress is very helpful for busy parents. My son loves the school and it's staff. I would recommend HCS to anyone looking for small classes and caring teachers.

Posted January 24, 2013

I can only attest to the preschool as I have no experience with the elementary school, but after having my child attend preschool here for the past year, I would not reccomend this school to any one. My mom picked my child up early one day and her teacher was yelling at two of her fellow student- while my mom was in the room. When I toured the school I was shown books with the curriculum for the year. To date I have seen maybe 5 worksheet from those books sent home. I have not seen any organized craft/ project sent home since September.

Posted December 13, 2012

This is a very loving, and Christ filled school. The classes are small and the staff and teachers are caring. Wonderful school!
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted July 16, 2012

Heritage Christian School has been a blessing to us. We came from a small in-home daycare without any structure prior to coming to Heritage's Preschool. The teachers are patient, kind, loving, structured, and interested in my child's development and learning. The preschool director and principal have also done some great things to really set the school apart. We hope to stay for Kinder and beyond!

Posted April 5, 2011

The small class size was the main reason that we started looking at this school. There is a real lack of supervision at pretty much all times. The entire Administrative staff are all related to each other in one way or another as well as some of the Board members and most of the schools staff. So there is never any way to get a concern heard or dealt with in a reasonable fashion.

Posted December 1, 2009

Heritage is the best thing that has happened to me and my children. We were transitioning from a small in-home child care facility to preschool and Heritage made that transition smoother than I expected because of the small, loving enviornment. The school provides small class sizes and great teachers that genuinely care.

Posted October 21, 2009

Great teachers who really care about your childs well being & academics. Lots of love & respect given. Great sports team. This is the kind a school a parents prays to find :) There enrollment is really growing so check it out before its to late :)

Posted June 27, 2009

Everything you could want in a school.... and more. Fantastic staff, low student to teacher ratios, strong cirriculum, excellent biblical basis thread throughout the subjects taught. We love it here.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 4% 11%

Associations
  • ACSI
Fax number
  • (949) 598-1892

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious