Lake Forest, CA

Heritage Christian School 2

Posted October 18, 2014
My child has a learning disability and the only option available at HCS is repeat a grade. If your child has a special need, you will be told that in addition to private school tuition, you need to also pay for outside help because they are not equipped to help you. It is a loving school, as other reviews say- but unless you have a capable child to begin with, their love won't teach your child to read.

Posted April 11, 2014
I love this school, my daughter has grown leaps and bounds here, their motto "love makes all the difference" is lived out by the staff and principal. I would highly recommend HCS!

Posted January 25, 2014
Heritage Christian School Lake forest We are so pleased to be able to participate in such a great school. The summer program was what made our children want to go to this school.

Posted January 25, 2014
With over 240 students now, we look forward to going here for Junior High. Our daughter went to summer day camp and theater camp and cannot wait to go to this school.

Posted November 11, 2013
This school is a blessing to my family. Our first day there we felt welcomed and it has been that way ever since. Academics are outstanding, the online student progress is very helpful for busy parents. My son loves the school and it's staff. I would recommend HCS to anyone looking for small classes and caring teachers.

Heritage Christian School 1

Posted January 24, 2013
I can only attest to the preschool as I have no experience with the elementary school, but after having my child attend preschool here for the past year, I would not reccomend this school to any one. My mom picked my child up early one day and her teacher was yelling at two of her fellow student- while my mom was in the room. When I toured the school I was shown books with the curriculum for the year. To date I have seen maybe 5 worksheet from those books sent home. I have not seen any organized craft/ project sent home since September.

Posted December 13, 2012
This is a very loving, and Christ filled school. The classes are small and the staff and teachers are caring. Wonderful school!

Posted July 16, 2012
Heritage Christian School has been a blessing to us. We came from a small in-home daycare without any structure prior to coming to Heritage's Preschool. The teachers are patient, kind, loving, structured, and interested in my child's development and learning. The preschool director and principal have also done some great things to really set the school apart. We hope to stay for Kinder and beyond!

Heritage Christian School 2

Posted April 05, 2011
The small class size was the main reason that we started looking at this school. There is a real lack of supervision at pretty much all times. The entire Administrative staff are all related to each other in one way or another as well as some of the Board members and most of the schools staff. So there is never any way to get a concern heard or dealt with in a reasonable fashion.

Heritage Christian School 0

Posted December 01, 2009
Heritage is the best thing that has happened to me and my children. We were transitioning from a small in-home child care facility to preschool and Heritage made that transition smoother than I expected because of the small, loving enviornment. The school provides small class sizes and great teachers that genuinely care.

Heritage Christian School
22882 Loumont Drive, Lake Forest, CA  92630
Last modified Heritage Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Heritage Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top