Bad
Good

We couldn't be happier with La Madera staff and GATE program. Principal Ramsey is very accessible and responsive. The TLC before/after school care run by Kelly is great.

I have been a La Madera parent for 12 years with just a few left to go. I love the teachers and staff. It is a friendly and inspiring environment. There is a wide range of student diversity which is important to me.

Couldn't agree more with the positive comments, after nearly a full year here. Pragmatic leadership, caring and committed staff, PTA, parents and students.

My son's second grade teacher is organized, sets high expectations, and provides weekly feedback. She is also very responsive to my son's individual needs. Like most public school teachers, she is a highly qualified professional who sets high personal and professional standards. We are so happy with our experience at La Madera.

This is an amazing school! We moved here from Irvine when my eldest was in 1st grade. We were welcomed by everyone. My oldest child is now going in to 5th grade and I have another going into 2nd grade. I'm thrilled with everything that this little school has to offer.

Compared to what is out there for public schools, La Madera is exceptional. It is a very tight-knit, cohesive community that is very involved with one another and the children are very protected and looked after by both the teachers and parents. Bravo, La Madera!

Love this school, PTA, teachers and students are awesome the parents are pretty awesome too. :)

It has a great reputation for quality of education and teachers. It's a real neighborhood school where kids can walk to and from school.

We have some of the best teachers and staff.

La Madera has wonderful teachers and a caring staff. My kids love their school.

Last modified La Madera Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.