Lake Forest, CA

Posted August 22, 2013
This school makes me wish I was in school again.... My husband and I always say the teachers and staff are so caring. The principal is always outside in the morning greating the parents and kids. The school feels so safe and the students are so well behaved. The teachers seem to find the hidden ways to reach each child and help them learn. My children continue to thrive and do better every year in their classes. My children love to learn and love school. So many parents help out at school .... and the amazing thing is many of the parents WORK full time! The kids always dress up for spirit day and the teachers all get into spirit day too....But best of all my struggling kindergartener became a leader by the end of the year ! My 4th grader is getting As, her projects like the California Mission and the California landmark came out amazing. Plus the whole family visited the landmark this year because we all became interested in what she was learning! The school is helping my children shine! So five stars for making Stars out of my kids...So Grateful

Rancho Canada Elementary School 4

Posted October 28, 2012
Good structure. Positive teachers & principles. Easy to talk with and lots of great opportunities for fun and family involvement.

Posted March 05, 2012
Fantastic school with an amazing PTA. My children are getting a great rounded education and Rancho Canada even has a very strong TLC program.

Posted September 12, 2011
Great Teachers and Great Principal. Parents are kept informed via weekly phone or email msg. from Principal. Fun activities throughout the year for the kids and families. Parents are encouraged to help out in the classroom for Kindergarten and 1st graders. Good feedback from teachers at parent teacher conferences.

Posted July 19, 2011
Rancho Canada is one AWESOME school! This is credited to some super fantastic teachers and parents who work together to make sure students get the best possible learning experience. We are a terrific elementary school.

Posted May 22, 2009
Our sons attend Rancho and we have been there for 4 years and it has been a great school. The staff is wonderful and they offer a wide variety of extra-curriculuar programs.

Posted July 09, 2008
My daughter attended Rancho this past school year 07/08 for the first time. She transferred from a school in Texas. She was a 5th grader and I wasn't sure how she would do as she had been at the same school since she was in kindergarten. Well, she had a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Bagnall, who made school fun. They did fun stuff while learning and she had a great year thanks to this teacher. The PTA is strong and the funds raised are unbelieveable. I was rather concerned about the class size as she had 31 students in her class but parent helpers made it managable for the teacher. She also had a great year academically which was also another concern. I believe any child attending this school will receive a wonder education.

Rancho Canada Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2008
My daughter goes to this school and I must say that she was actually challenged here and that's what's made our time here so well spent. It's unfortunate that the education crisis hit us this year, but I'm confident that parents/teachers/students and administrators alike will be able to find a more reasonable solution and keep these hard working teachers and this great school district in tact.

Rancho Canada Elementary School

Posted September 25, 2007
My son used to go for their preschool connection pgm.It was a disaster.Teachers favoured some students over other. It was his first time in school and he was 3 1/2 when he joined.Teacher has only cpmplaints to share.He dreaded going their.I wasn't impressed by the preschool teachers, wouldn't recommend the school for sure.

Posted August 31, 2006
It is a great school! The level of parent involvement is amazing. My experience with the teachers, principal, volunteers has been a positive one. I feel that their focus to get our children the best education possible is successful. My daughter has advanced a lot compared to other kids her age within different school districts.

Rancho Canada Elementary School
21801 Winding Way, Lake Forest, CA  92630
Last modified Rancho Canada Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rancho Canada Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top