K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Excellent preschool and elementary school. Teachers are great and the curriculum is superior that includes STEM, computers, art, Spanish, intramural sports, and music. Great Christ-centered school. The preschool does an excellent job of preparing children for kindergarten. Highly recommend!!

Abiding Savior is a fabulous Christian pre-school and school! We started in the pre-school with my oldest son and then moved into the school when he was old enough. Each year we re-evaluate whether we should spend the money to keep our children at the school and every year it's a resounding YES! The teachers care about the students and parents incredibly! The principal has made some incredible changes to the school since she started several years ago - we now have Spanish and STEM in addition to the computer lab, science lab, library, Art Masters, and music program. The families at the school have been amazing and many have become close friends of ours. Abiding Savior has a small family feel that provides accountability for the students and top notch instruction. We are so blessed to be part of this school! Highly recommend!

We found Abiding Savior Lutheran School almost 5 yrs. ago, and we feel incredibly fortunate that we did. The school environment is welcoming, the school families are extremely friendly and the teachers are amazing. The teachers all know each child by name and show the students how much they care about them each day. The teachers create positive, supportive relationships and encourage an environment where learning can flourish. Abiding Savior has a curriculum that includes Spanish, Art, Music and Computers as well as a STEM program. The children have the opportunity to participate in the school band, act in theatre productions and play intramural sports. Our child has benefitted from the smaller class size, made many close friendships, improved overall grades and even made honor roll. They say that "a great teacher can change a student's life", at Abiding Savior there is an entire school full of these great teachers. I highly recommend Abiding Savior Lutheran School to any parent of a child Preschool-8th.

Abiding Savior has dedicated teachers that truly care about the students and their success. The students leave Abiding Savior with a strong Christian foundation and the ability to succeed.

Awesome private school. Very caring staff and principal. My daughter has attended Abiding Savior from preschool through 8th grade. She has done very well here. She loves junior high! We have made great forever friends at ASLS. Very involved parents, teachers and staff. The school gym will undergo a renovation this year. Very exciting. I believe a school should be measured more for the character of the students it produces rather than just a fancy campus. I know a lot of parents go for the "bling" factor when choosing a school but this little school has a lot of heart and soul. If that's what you want for your child, plus a good education, then ASLS is for you.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Ms. McRee was very ineffective!!! I hope and pray she got the training she so desperately needed.

What an awesome school! Not only are the academics high but the teachers are providing a Christ centered education in a warm and nurturing environment that can be described as my children's home away from home.

I have been going to this school for the past eight years and I would like to say I have really enjoyed ASLS. I love the sports ASLS has available for me and the other students to take part in. The academics here are great and I feel like I am learning a lot. I love ASLS!

We loooooooooooooooooooooovveee it here! I know, grammatically incorrect, but I am trying relay the passion we have for this school. The pre-school and the elementary school is wonderful. The education and faith-based curriculum is the best. We also love the teachers, and how much the truly love the children. It is a family at ASLS, and we can't recommend it enough. Yes the campus is a little too much concrete, but one thing is for sure...my kids are safe and loved...and learning! What more can you ask for!

Fantastic school! I highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a caring staff and an excellent academic program. My child has flourished socially and academically. Thank you to all the dedicated staff and teachers!

Last modified Abiding Savior Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8