Lake Isabella, CA

Woodrow W. Wallace Elementary School 4

Posted November 24, 2014
I am grateful for their Special Ed program. My son has Down Syndrome & because of the teachers, aides & the office staff, my son loves going to school. I love that My son is picked up & dropped off in front of our home. The special ed bus has shoulder seat belts. I love that. So far Woodrow Wallace Elementary has not failed my child.

Woodrow W. Wallace Elementary School 1

Posted August 19, 2013
Not really rating the school - but spoke with J******* this morning and told her that we want to donate school supplies for the kids, and asked if there was a list of items needed. She said she was toooo busy!!! Call back next week!!! Really? We want to give you hundreds of dollars worth of supplies and you can't even transfer me to someone who has time for that? Wow. So disappointed. Just trying to help.

Woodrow W. Wallace Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2008
I work at Wallace as an instructional aide and my daughter is a student there. She is in first grade, and has been there since preschool. All the teachers that work there are very caring and professional. The academics are awesome, and there is a variety of extracurricular activities offered.

Woodrow W. Wallace Elementary School 4

Posted April 09, 2008
The administration has been lacking in recent years. However, the teachers are great. They really go the extra mile to make sure the kids are learning and having fun.

Woodrow W. Wallace Elementary School 0

Posted February 03, 2008
im a student in the 6th grade and i love wallace

Woodrow W. Wallace Elementary School 1

Posted February 16, 2007

Woodrow W. Wallace Elementary School
3240 Erskine Creek Road, Lake Isabella, CA  93240
Last modified Woodrow W. Wallace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodrow W. Wallace Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top