PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

There are three major factors which keep my children enrolled at Delphi. Education, environment and the students. This school is a learn at your own pace system with a 100% passing standard. This is vital to ensure basics aren't missed as my kids progress into more difficult levels of education. The environment is very safe and comfortable. I have no worrries or attention on my children when they are in school. And the other students are great. From kindergarten to high school these guys are great. There doesn't seem to be any peer pressure, drugs or clicks of any kind. They all respect one another and look out for each other. Simply put, this is just a great place the faculty, students and parents have put together.

Delphi has provided my kids with a top rate education and chance to explore their personal interests as well. If you are looking for a school that wants the children succeed then look no further.

Delphi is awesome! My kids love it and are doing SO well. ALL kids should go to Delphi! My kids are learning quickly, have great friends and are proud of themselves/happy and calm.

My son comes home singing every night after being at Delphi Academy Los Angeles all day. He is a happy boy, excelling in many different subjects. He's having a blast playing flag football and is deeply involved in Lego League... and he's 8 years old!! We LOVE Delphi Academy Los Angeles for being a Partner with me in the education of my son. Thank you Delphi LA!!

My 4 1/2 year old son loves this school, his teachers and his classmates. There are so many things that I like about this school. Here are a few of them: I like that each child has an individual program so can work on their strong and weak areas at a pace that is right for them. The teachers take the time to make sure each child is doing well socially as well as in thier studies. I am happy that he can get individual attention because the classes are not overcrowded. It is a very caring atmosphere. I am impressed at how the older kids take an interest in being good role models for the young kids in the school.

This school deserves every fifth star I've given it and way more. My daughter absolutely loves this school and once you go Delphi you never go back!

My 8 year-old daughter has gone to Delphi Academy since she was 3 1/2 and we absolutely love it! She has been able to foster a love of learning right from the beginning with teachers who ensure her understanding on every part of the curriculum, not just to a passing standard, but a full understanding. We are so grateful to have such a fantastic school available to us! My 1 year-old is already enrolled to start the preschool as soon as he turns 2!

I have a child in middle school, about to enter high school and one in preschool at Delphi Academy. I conisder this school, the best I have ever seen. Both of my boys are flourishing there. They are both learning at astomically rates and are emmersed in a wide range of knowledge so they really get and understand for themsevles each thing they are studying. I have seen my older boy put different things he has learned at different times together for a really well rounded deep understanding of the subject. Both boys can not wait to get to school in the morning and love their friends and teachers. I highly recommend this school!

My children love attending Delphi. I know that the education they are receiving is excellent and that they will actually know (not memorize) what they learn. My biggest goal for my children is for them to have the ability to pick up any book and learn a new subject. I feel Delphi is the school where they will achieve this.

My son LOVES his school. He has become a leader and friend to all ages there - The teachers too. He knows that he is in a safe environment at Delphi Academy. Every time I am at the school I observe the kids relationship towards each other and am amazed at how they encourage each other and are really friends that care about how the other is doing. I have never heard the kids say bad things about the other. I wish I had grown up with this type of school when I was a child!!

Last modified Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a Private school that serves grades PK-12