Bad
Good

I am a student attending lakeview. So far lakeview is a pretty good school:) but its true lakeview dropoff zone is horrible... it takes my mom a lonnngg time to pick me up due to us having to share the campus with Community charter m.s. and Community charter h.s. we actually do have a field for P.E. but its too small... another thing i dont like about this school is that at times i feel like the school makes us donate our money tooo much..yeahh they say its for our benefits but i honestly dont find that true at all...( EX: they told us to go to a talent show- tickets costed $8- they told us that with the money they made they would make our spring dance better ....when it came to the spring dance every thing looked the same as last year nothing really seemed different it wasnt even a good dance and the tickets costed $5 per student [ this happens a lot! no just with dances but with several other things and the money just goes to the teachers and staff workers] teachers can also be a little too strict at times not allowing students like me express themselves:( well hopefully lakeview becomes a better school for new students:)

So far my experience with Lakeview charter has been a little disappointing. The new school is nice but dropping off and picking up your children before and after school is a nightmare, I sat in traffic for about half an our then was told to exit the school because my children could not be located, I was told to go around the block and get in line again. My children like school but now feel overwhelmed with all the class work and homework. My kids have to carry a backpack with notebooks for all classes, composition books for every class the kids can barley carry the back packs. The school doesn t have a PE field so the kids can t play sports. My children want to change schools but I want to give this school a try. I will keep updating I hope things change soon.

I did not have a good experience with LCA. After weeks at the school i noticed too many things that were just not right. First my son was asked to bring $3 for a text book, I didn't mind that. But he came home with three rings and photo copied papers that were barely legible. the students were to add to this 'text book' throughtout the year. 2nd The teachers would threaten to lower earned grades if their parents didn't attend the monthly meeting. 3rd; Two bathrooms for the entire student body. Now i mean just one toilet in each. The staff constantly complained about the toilets overflowing. I wonder why??? and last is my son is gifted and loves learning but LCA made him hate it. after 3 months I changed his school. I see his thirst for knowlege back and he has the actual text book that LCA copied.

I just signed up my child in this school and even though the school year has not began and have no first hand experience with the school I have heard many good reports about this school. There are 4 reasons why we chose this school for our son. Location, great overall scores based on greatschools.org, highly recommended after school program by employees of the program and the helpful staff and faculty. I will post an update of my experience as a parent and the point of view of my child in due time. Judging from the introduction and informational meet on 8/28 the leaders of the school seem organized and ready for business. Because the school is very small, only 130 students in 3 grades (6th, 7th and 8th) it will be easier to sort out the trouble makers.

Last modified Puc Lakeview Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.