Public charter
Lakeview Terrace, CA

Posted April 07, 2014
Both my kids go to CCMS and both are A's & B's. My kids are extremely smart and well prepared for High School. Best school by far.

Puc Community Charter Middle School 2

Posted February 12, 2014
I have two daughters that have graduated from Ccms and now a son attending that will be graduating this year, and I really love the school the staff and teacher are wonderful towards the parents and children. So I recommend Ccms to all parents who might be looking for a good quality school.

Posted September 04, 2008

Puc Community Charter Middle School 4

Posted May 21, 2008
As I parent, I thanks God for this school in which my sons are receiving quality instructional education. This is school is not perfect but in a higher rank that others around. However, sufficient effort is given by teachers, principal, office aids & clerks and students themselves to boost morale, self-esteem and success. School programs are well planned and reviewed constantly. Implementations are brought in effect in a timely manner. Zero tolerance to student misconduct is always valued and really appreciated by us, parents.

Posted May 04, 2007

Posted April 26, 2007
CCMS is a very good school. Their teachers are dedicated and the administration is very committed to the students. CCMS has offered my kids an amazing opportunity. This school is safe and very pro-parent participation. CCMS offers extracurricular activities to any student that wants to take advantage of the offer. I believe that CCMS offers more than any other Middle School in this area and could be even better if they had more support from LAUSD.

Puc Community Charter Middle School 1

Posted May 02, 2005
Community Charter Middle School is full of potential but lacks proper guidance. There is a high turnover rate amongst teachers. In one year, many teachers have left and the replacement teachers also leave! That must be indicative of the school's administration problems. Students need to be provided with better education.

Posted May 11, 2004
My daughter attended CCMS throughout middle school. The principal's dedication to the school and her students is unbelievable! The small school atmosphere was extremely helpful to my daughter. I only wish they had finished their plans for a charter high school before she graduated middle school. Thank you CCMS!

Posted April 28, 2004
Community Charter Middle School is one of the best things to happen to the San Fernando Valley in awhile. Overcrowding and underachievement in our local public schools has really reinforced a sense of distrust in family for LAUSD system. CCMS's caring faculty and devotion has really paid off for my family. My eldest daughter is part of the first graduating class of CCMS and she has gone on to a private high school with full financial aid. With the help of the faculty at CCMS, she was able to extend her talents beyond the academic world in order to get into this highly competitive prep. high school, and is looking forward to her junior year. We have full belief in the fact that CCMS prepared our daughter for high school and the world.

Posted September 20, 2003
Community Charter Middle School has the most dedidicated principal, faculty and parents that I have ever seen. My oldest son is attending his third year at CCMS and my youngest son just began his first year. Our oldest son struggled last year, but the principal and faculty did not give up on him, and were very direct by telling him if he did not get his act together, there would not be any room for retention. My son did not make it and had to attend summer session at our local public middle school and he has vowed not to have to do that again. Our youngest son who just started this year got ink on the wall of the brand new handball courts, by being careless and not thinking about his actions. Both the principal and we as parents devised discipline action, first being that our son had to paint over the ink stain, and secondly that he pick up trash for the remainder of the week. These are just two examples that show the difference from CCMS to the LAUSD schools. My children attended LAUSD elementary schools, and I was dissatisfied through most of those years. I feel CCMS is genuine in its effort to do the best for their students. I also know firsthand that the principal keeps up on everything that goes on at the school, and she will take the time to address any parent's concerns. The faculty has high expectations for each student, even I had a hard time adjusting to some of those expectations. Yet I see that our children are just being prepared the for the next level which is high school. I am also very happy with the art, music and drama classes. I think these classes not only enrich our children, but give them another way to express themselves. I have seen the confidence level in our oldest child grow greatly, he used to be shy, and that's hardly the case anymore. He's much more outgoing and willing to give something new a shot at least once. That change has definitely come from his experiences at Community Charter Middle School!

Puc Community Charter Middle School
11500 Eldridge Avenue, Lakeview Terrace, CA  91342
Last modified Puc Community Charter Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Puc Community Charter Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top