Aloha Elementary School 5

Posted May 24, 2012
We like Aloha! It is in a quiet neighborhood, I feel like my daughter is always safe there. And now they have a magnet program at their school ( a medical academy) with more money than other schools , like new computers and a science lab. My daughter loves it! She wants to be a doctor and now she really believes she can be one! Their teachers work hard there. My daughter is at Aloha because I want teachers who will work hard for her to do better, and they are doing that at Aloha.

Aloha Elementary School 3

Posted July 31, 2005
- a former student

Aloha Elementary School 3

Posted March 19, 2004
My daughter has gone here since kindergarden. The teachers are good and the office staff are really great! They have before and after school daycare which has helped me so much. The staff is wonderful they treat the kids so well.

Aloha Elementary School
11737 East 214th Street, Lakewood, CA  90715
Last modified Aloha Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aloha Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top