Bad
Good

My school is excellent . Willow can improve on our test score. 800 be a hero like my daughter told me ..

This school is unbelievable and i dont mean it in a good way. The principal needs more education on how to run the school specially towards the staftt, my child went heree for 1 year and i took my child out. i never had any issues with other schools we went to until i came to this district. I wish they would fire the principal and fine one that is worth the title. They also leave out preschool from their activities and that is not correct. what happend to unity? i dont appreciate that the aids/recess personnell YELL at the childrent and i have had confrontations with the princial about this. Her response was "they have to use outside voices since they are outside" i said, outside voices is understandable but what I hear is Yelling. Either way, I WILL NEVER BRING MY KIDS HERE AGAIN! Unless they change principal and their some school rules. this place is more like a prison than an Elementary school!

MY CHILD IS CURRENTLY IN THE 6TH GRADE AND HAS BEEN A STUDENT OF WILLOWS SINCE THE 3RD GRADE. IN THE BEGINNING I WAS VERY UNHAPPY WITH ALL THEIR RULES; EX. NOT BEING ABLE TO WALK YOUR KID TO CLASS ALSO, MY CHILD WAS BEING BULLIED AND I WAS TOLD TO HAVE MY CHILD IGNORE THE CHILD...WRONG RESPONSE!! BUT AS THE YEARS WENT ON AND I HAD TO PUT A COUPLE OF THE TEACHERS IN CHK I FEEL THAT THE SCHOOL HAS POTENTIAL IF THEY ALLOW THEIR PARENTS TO BE MORE INVOLVED & UNDERSTAND THAT MOST PARENTS CARE ABOUT THEIR CHILDS WELL BEING AND START FOCUSING ON WHAT COUNTS...THE KIDS!!! HOWEVER, MY CHILD IS HAPPY THERE SO THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!! HE ONLY WISHES THE SCHOOL HAD MORE MONEY SO THEY COULD HAVE A COMPUTER LAB

I believe its a big disadvantage to now have tough grade camp at this school. Who ever heard of not being able to go to 6th grade camp and instead they go to softball game and amusement park.....I agree the security is tough, but it keeps the children safe even from their parents!!

Last modified Willow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.