Posted October 29, 2014
Our son recently started the EK program at St. Pancratius School and my husband and I couldn't be happier with our experience so far. The learning experience is exceptional to anything I've seen coming out of public schools. On a daily basis we, as parents, are invited into my son's learning and social experience at St. Pans on a level that has far surpassed my and my husband's expectations. One added note: we've recently joined the parish community of St. Pancratius as well as the school, and I am blown away by the support the parish lends to the school on a weekly basis. The parish and school community combined literally "took over" the Applebees in Lakewood a couple of weeks ago for a school eating-out fundraiser. When I complained to the manager that my service on that night was sub-par, the manager informed me that when they usually hold these fundraisers for schools and the like, that they usually only need to add one more server to handle the traffic, which is usually only 20 or so more people. St. Pans overran Applebees that night....and it was great to see!

Posted July 20, 2014
Think twice before you send your child to this school, you are better off going to public school.

St. Pancratius Parish School 2

Posted June 23, 2014
Leadership is not lost @ St. Pan, their new principal is steering the school back to the days where nuns ruled. I would normally applaud this, but new rules, regulations & infractions seemed to be handed out quite freely this past 2013-2014 school year. Please make note to read the parent handbook carefully before joining this school community. Be forewarned that some of the administrative staff have issues with listening to parents and we experienced graded work not being posted on website several time during the school year. With any school be ready to be your childs advocate, speak up and be heard. You are making a huge commitment to send your child to a private school and it should be a partnership between you, your child & the school community. Make all your efforts count!

Posted June 13, 2014
Where has the leadership gone. As a parent and alumni I do no recommend this school anymore. With the coming of the new principal came a lot changes (for the worse). She is not a mother and therefore tries to enforce tough changes on the kids. The teachers walk around and don't greet the parents who are paying for their salaries. I gotta say this year is my last.

St. Pancratius Parish School 4

Posted September 07, 2011
Service hours are way too high for working parents, there is far too many early dismissals and "off: school days, which make it very difficult for working parents to arrange daycare for "1" day! The school could use some remodeling and there is a lot of misc. fees and purchases needed throughout the year. Staff and teachers are great and caring! They make a good effort in teaching the children.

Posted June 16, 2011
I have been at this school now for 4 years. I have to say the education is excellent! The kids are all a communtiy with each other. It is a very safe enviroment. The tution is low compared to all the other private schools. The 40 service hours are not hard to complete. Both my husband and I work and they give many opportunities throughout the year. The Festivial in Sep is so much fun, We work it every year and get our hours and at the same time meet so many people. If you are looking for a great school you should call and take a tour! I have a 3rd and 1st grader and my youngest will be there in 2 years.!

St. Pancratius Parish School 3

Posted February 10, 2011
This school is OK, not to the nicest or newest buildings, in fact the whole school could use a little "face lift", new lunch benches, etc..but the education, as far as I've seen is at an acceptable level. The one thing that I find absolutely ridiculous is the number fo service hours required from the parents! 40 hours/year is A LOT for households with 2 full-time working parents. And if they are not completed by April, parents get charged $40/hr for the unserved hours, mind you tuition is pretty high and they aslo add a "fund-raiser" fee to each month...seriously thinking of switching my children to another school.

Posted June 09, 2010
Staff, teachers and parents have a close family relationship and camaraderie. I have 2 children, one will be graduating and the younger one will be in third grade. Love and always support our school.

Posted May 05, 2010

Posted April 30, 2010
My daughters are the third generation attending school and community. It's a well worth sacrifice!!!!

St. Pancratius Parish School
3601 Saint Pancratius Place, Lakewood, CA  90712
Last modified St. Pancratius Parish School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Pancratius Parish School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top