K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly agree

This is one of their very important qualifications that matters to me, they care greatly about the kids moral values and ethics.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I'm very thankful to my son's teacher because he is excelling academically and socially. He loves to go to school and learn! I can see how much he is learning and how happy and engage he is about what he is learning.

This is the first year my son goes to this school and we are extremely happy. He is in first grade and his teacher is one of the kind, highly qualify and very loving and caring. My son is fully engaged in learning thanks to his teacher skills to manage the class. They have a balance curriculum, and multiple extra curriculum activities for the kids to be involved and help with their development. The size of theirs classes are really small, in my son’s class they have only 20 kids, which I like very much. I also appreciate that the school is fully fence and secured. The overall environment is really pleasant starting for the director, teachers and parents. We are really glad we found this school last year!

Our son has been attending St. Pancratius for the last 2 years and my husband and I really like everything about the school. The faculty, staff and administration are all there for our children. As other reviews mention, make sure to read the handbook and understand the responsibilities of a parent and student. My husband and I both work full-time jobs and for the past 2 years we have exceeded the minimum 40 hours....remember-what you put into it, you will get out of it. I have the utmost respect for our principle Ms. French. She has a tough job and no she does not need to be a mother to be a great principle. Ms. French is always doing great things behind the scences. She is a dedicated Catholic. She is very personable, knows all the children's names and their parents' names. Ms. French is the most involved principle we've ever met. Our school recently received a 500,000 grant from a great group of people and it went to replace an aging roof, new doors, and a security gate with surveillance. Grant writing is hard work. St. Pan also offers a lot of extracurricular activities. We are so blessed to have our son attend St. Pan. Thank you Ms. French!

Excellent school! My child is currently attending her 6th year here,5th grade and she loves it. She enjoys the people in her grade and as well as the people in the other classes. Parents are great at helping out and staff makes sure they're keeping children safe as possible. Since the population isn't very much children all know each other and socializing with other classes is easy. Staff and parents are very friendly and the children are sweet children. My child finds it a bit challenging but she likes that it's not easy. I would recommend you send your children/child here.

We came to this jewel of a Parish School last year.y child is in 5th grade and we love it. She has learned so much! She loves the great green fields to play in. The teachers have been professional and kind. The administration cares so much and I appreciate that so much. Father Joe is wonderful. The students in middle school are being prepare for college and life. The community supports many wonderful charities and the kids lead the way. The music program is outstanding. PE and all sports activities are rigorous but fun. If you are looking for a school to help you raise a fantastic young person, come check it out. You'll love our Principal, too!

Our son recently started the EK program at St. Pancratius School and my husband and I couldn't be happier with our experience so far. The learning experience is exceptional to anything I've seen coming out of public schools. On a daily basis we, as parents, are invited into my son's learning and social experience at St. Pans on a level that has far surpassed my and my husband's expectations. One added note: we've recently joined the parish community of St. Pancratius as well as the school, and I am blown away by the support the parish lends to the school on a weekly basis. The parish and school community combined literally "took over" the Applebees in Lakewood a couple of weeks ago for a school eating-out fundraiser. When I complained to the manager that my service on that night was sub-par, the manager informed me that when they usually hold these fundraisers for schools and the like, that they usually only need to add one more server to handle the traffic, which is usually only 20 or so more people. St. Pans overran Applebees that night....and it was great to see!

Think twice before you send your child to this school, you are better off going to public school.

Leadership is not lost @ St. Pan, their new principal is steering the school back to the days where nuns ruled. I would normally applaud this, but new rules, regulations & infractions seemed to be handed out quite freely this past 2013-2014 school year. Please make note to read the parent handbook carefully before joining this school community. Be forewarned that some of the administrative staff have issues with listening to parents and we experienced graded work not being posted on website several time during the school year. With any school be ready to be your childs advocate, speak up and be heard. You are making a huge commitment to send your child to a private school and it should be a partnership between you, your child & the school community. Make all your efforts count!

Where has the leadership gone. As a parent and alumni I do no recommend this school anymore. With the coming of the new principal came a lot changes (for the worse). She is not a mother and therefore tries to enforce tough changes on the kids. The teachers walk around and don't greet the parents who are paying for their salaries. I gotta say this year is my last.

Last modified St. Pancratius Parish School is a Private school that serves grades K-8