Posted January 13, 2014
We are very happy with all of the staff at Nancy Cory, including the duty aides! They are actually helping parents unload the kids the first thing in the morning, by opening the car doors for them in the drop off area! This gets the kids moving and helps with the traffic flow, which is great for those of us who have to get our older kids dropped off at the middle school after we drop off our younger kids! Also, one of my children sang in the school Holiday Program right before the Christmas Break and the program was wonderful! It was a perfect way to start the holidays and because we had out-of-state family staying with us for Christmas, they got to see the program too! I was told that the teachers had volunteers helping with the program, so I am going to go through the process this year to do that, as well!

Posted September 23, 2013
We just moved to Lancaster and my daughter is attending Kindergarden at Nancy Cory. So far I'm very please and my daughter loves her teacher and her new friends. Soon I will be able to help out as a volunteer and become more involved with the program. Looking forward to working closer with the teacher and my daughter.

Posted August 20, 2013
This is my sons first year at Nancy Cory and I already want to switch him back to West Wind. While the teachers are absolutely wonderful, the duty aids in the playground/crosswalks are very rude to parents and even the children. This is only the second week of school and I have had a few incidents. The duty aids have been nothing but rude and disrespectful to me and have even been rude to my son. Seems like MOST of the duty aids do not like their the job and they are not kid friendly. They are grouchy, rude and impolite older women. The only one who has been nice and friendly to me and my son is the duty aid with the long blonde hair. I don't know how Nancy Cory hires or trains their staff but this is unacceptable and I will not tolerate being treated this way. I have already filed a report with the Lancaster School District. I am completely unsatisfied with Nancy Cory and I hope to see some changes very soon!!

Posted August 04, 2013
I have two when boys starting kindergarten this year. I was very impressed by the registration. The principal was very friendly and introduced himself to my sons. I felt the staff was knowledgeable. I'm excited about my sons starting.

Posted January 22, 2013
love Nancy Cory school! My daughter has attended since kindergarten and now she is in 6th grade. Her teacher, Mrs. Rice is wonderful and my daughter loves her! The principal Mr. George has been wonderful also. I have noticed only positive changes since he came a couple of years ago. It is obvious that he cares about our kids and their families. He is easy to talk to and very concerned about the safety of the kids. I wish Nancy Cory had 7th grade so I could keep my daughter there another year!

Posted April 19, 2012
I had two children attending this school. Both my children have special needs. their services and compliance was unsatisfactory. I repeatedly attempted to get them to comply with the IEP. i eventually let the district and drive 6 miles so that they can get an approprialte education with responsible professional that care.

Posted September 30, 2009

Posted May 06, 2009

Nancy Cory Elementary School 4

Posted January 07, 2009
I am a mother of 5 children who all attended Nancy Cory from Kindergarten through 5th grade. My youngest son is currently a 5th grader here and I must say I have been extremely happy with all the teachers and the support this school has to offer for students.

Nancy Cory Elementary School 2

Posted October 30, 2008

Nancy Cory Elementary School
3540 West Avenue K-4, Lancaster, CA  93536
Last modified Nancy Cory Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nancy Cory Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top