Bad
Good

piute middle school isamazing, the teachers here help you believe that you can succeed in life!

PIUTE IS THE BEST. I love this school because even tho i was new the teachers and students helped me out and lead me in the right path to an education. the teachers are like freinds to me because they are the people i can go to if i have an issue and i know they have my back and they let me know that i have someone who cares

I went to Piute from 6th-part of 7th grade till I moved back to PA. I loved being in that school and hated to move. I am now 35 yrs old and still remember it like it was yesterday. I love Piute and always will. I wish there was a way that I could get a copy of all the kids that were there when I was. I'd like to get ahold of some of my old friends and see how they're doing. The years I was there were 1987-1989. If u can help, I'd very much appreciate it as I do not remember everyone's names. Thank u very much.

Several of the teachers at this school are totally disgruntled and like to air their gripes on line and complaints about the principal and budget. Mr Glatfelter isn't responsible for the huge budget cuts. So Ms Nighbert, Ms Del la Tova, Jenny Fuller (and you don't even teach in this district any more), and especially Lori Christensen, who likes to stir up negativity, if you don't like your jobs, go find different careers. Students needs positive role models, depsite the budget and what your benefits are, you get far better benefits than any other person in this state, be happy you have a job!

I Love Piute! Warrior Pride!(: Im A 7th Grader Im In Advance Classes! I Love This School Theres Soo Many Oppertunties! Even Thouqh The School Is Old There's Amazinq Teachers That Help Students Reach Thier Goals Nd No Student Is Left Behind! We Hav Band Witch I Am In . Its Sooo Amazinq! soo Many Experinces That I Wouldnt Chanqe! Theres Leadership,Spanish Class,ColorGuard, So Many Thinqs. Sometimes There Is Drama Once In a While But Not Everyday. I Would Recomeend This School even Thouqh It Looks Bad Its Not Once You Get To Kno The School Its Amazinq Nd Were The 3 Or 2 Hiqhest MIddle Schools In The Av! Give It A Go(:

I love Piute its so fun. I am in the advanced 7/8th grade band class . Band Is so fun u play in concerts and u get to march in the lancaster christmas parade. The have very nice teachers Like Mr. Adriano, Mr. Ervin, Ms. Kingsley, and Coach Hazard. I was in the girls volleyball team but they got rid of volleyball because of budget cuts. The lunches are good to like their salads and burritos. Oh ya and I am in the 8th grade.

I am an eighth grade GATE student at Piute Middle School and I will be promoting in just a few weeks. I'm so depressed that I will be leaving this school; I've become so attached to it. The teachers are great and our principals are doing their absolute best to keep the best learning environment possible. Piute's test scores have gone up multiple points the last few years, and we've beaten part of the schools in the district. This year has been the first year in many that Piute has gotten the music program back. I'm in the guitar class, and the new music teacher Mr. Adriano is absolutely fantastic. I've learned so much from him; he is very skilled. I'd definitely recommend taking his music class next year: Band, Guitar, or Advanced Guitar. These last three years have been so memorable, and I'm going to miss this great school.

Very good school!!very intelligent students.I would say best in district area all the way to palmadale.It beat cole,parkviewect.Go warrriors!!

I Attend Piute Middle School And And Iam In The Seventh Grade And The Thing I Like About The School Is the Teachers Like Currisa Welsh,Donald Hodges,Cathy Wright, Mr. Deshler,Ms.Kingsly.The 2 Main Things I Think What Makes The School Looks Like It Has A Bad Reputation Is The Attitude Of Some Students Who Dont Treat The Teachers And Staff With The Same Respect That They Treat Every One With.Also The Attitude Of Some Students To Treat The School Bad By Littering Not Following Rules Like Fighting, Arguing, And The Gum Rule.

Well I think that piute is a great school. I love this school and so does my kids .They love their green track teachers.They love their security guards and principles very much.I wouldnt blame them .They are so kind.They able to play sports after school and sometimes during lunch. They also have fn during pe.Its very safe and educational.They are never harrased.So I think that this school is best for your child.Also the vollyball team was all about fun the coach is also a good language arts teacher mr.Conte.The parent are very involved they are also nice and fun.Piute was also very welcoming.My child was so happy that she started there.My son was very exuted when he started this year.He loves all the activities that they have.My daughter tryes out fir every thing she could.Sothats what I think abot piute middleshool.

Last modified Piute Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.