Lancaster, CA
Students enrolled: 1,174

Posted January 23, 2013
piute middle school isamazing, the teachers here help you believe that you can succeed in life!

Posted July 13, 2011
I went to Piute from 6th-part of 7th grade till I moved back to PA. I loved being in that school and hated to move. I am now 35 yrs old and still remember it like it was yesterday. I love Piute and always will. I wish there was a way that I could get a copy of all the kids that were there when I was. I'd like to get ahold of some of my old friends and see how they're doing. The years I was there were 1987-1989. If u can help, I'd very much appreciate it as I do not remember everyone's names. Thank u very much.

Piute Middle School 1

Posted June 05, 2011
Several of the teachers at this school are totally disgruntled and like to air their gripes on line and complaints about the principal and budget. Mr Glatfelter isn't responsible for the huge budget cuts. So Ms Nighbert, Ms Del la Tova, Jenny Fuller (and you don't even teach in this district any more), and especially Lori Christensen, who likes to stir up negativity, if you don't like your jobs, go find different careers. Students needs positive role models, depsite the budget and what your benefits are, you get far better benefits than any other person in this state, be happy you have a job!

Posted April 01, 2011
I Love Piute! Warrior Pride!(: Im A 7th Grader Im In Advance Classes! I Love This School Theres Soo Many Oppertunties! Even Thouqh The School Is Old There's Amazinq Teachers That Help Students Reach Thier Goals Nd No Student Is Left Behind! We Hav Band Witch I Am In . Its Sooo Amazinq! soo Many Experinces That I Wouldnt Chanqe! Theres Leadership,Spanish Class,ColorGuard, So Many Thinqs. Sometimes There Is Drama Once In a While But Not Everyday. I Would Recomeend This School even Thouqh It Looks Bad Its Not Once You Get To Kno The School Its Amazinq Nd Were The 3 Or 2 Hiqhest MIddle Schools In The Av! Give It A Go(:

Posted August 15, 2010
I love Piute its so fun. I am in the advanced 7/8th grade band class . Band Is so fun u play in concerts and u get to march in the lancaster christmas parade. The have very nice teachers Like Mr. Adriano, Mr. Ervin, Ms. Kingsley, and Coach Hazard. I was in the girls volleyball team but they got rid of volleyball because of budget cuts. The lunches are good to like their salads and burritos. Oh ya and I am in the 8th grade.

Posted May 14, 2010
I am an eighth grade GATE student at Piute Middle School and I will be promoting in just a few weeks. I'm so depressed that I will be leaving this school; I've become so attached to it. The teachers are great and our principals are doing their absolute best to keep the best learning environment possible. Piute's test scores have gone up multiple points the last few years, and we've beaten part of the schools in the district. This year has been the first year in many that Piute has gotten the music program back. I'm in the guitar class, and the new music teacher Mr. Adriano is absolutely fantastic. I've learned so much from him; he is very skilled. I'd definitely recommend taking his music class next year: Band, Guitar, or Advanced Guitar. These last three years have been so memorable, and I'm going to miss this great school.

Piute Middle School 4

Posted May 03, 2010

Posted April 21, 2009
Very good school!!very intelligent students.I would say best in district area all the way to palmadale.It beat cole,parkviewect.Go warrriors!!

Posted March 06, 2009

Piute Middle School 1

Posted September 24, 2007
I Attend Piute Middle School And And Iam In The Seventh Grade And The Thing I Like About The School Is the Teachers Like Currisa Welsh,Donald Hodges,Cathy Wright, Mr. Deshler,Ms.Kingsly.The 2 Main Things I Think What Makes The School Looks Like It Has A Bad Reputation Is The Attitude Of Some Students Who Dont Treat The Teachers And Staff With The Same Respect That They Treat Every One With.Also The Attitude Of Some Students To Treat The School Bad By Littering Not Following Rules Like Fighting, Arguing, And The Gum Rule.

Piute Middle School
425 East Avenue H-11, Lancaster, CA  93535
Last modified Piute Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Piute Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top