Leuzinger High School 2

Posted August 20, 2014
They are making progress but still lots of room for improvement. Classes are improving but hopefully they continue to improve the training of support staff so they know how to help parents and students better.

Posted August 30, 2013
I currently attend Leuzinger High School and a lot has changed throughout my 3 years....but if there's one thing that hasn't changed is the pride and school spirit that the school still seems to express. The only problem that I find to be real annoying is the huge construction site that is stood in the middle of the school which makes the school seem small. Another problem I've discovered was the lacking of respect for two sports at Leuzinger. Those two sports would be Baseball and Softball. Growing up I heared of the rich history Leuzinger's baseball had...Leuzinger Baseball was once the most talked about sport on campus but throughout the years it just totally changed. The reason why I know this is because local Alumni ballplayers have told me this and they hate hearing about the criticism their School receives especially when it is about the Baseball Team. The current baseball team is in a major restoration due to the lack of players who Do Not attend the school due to bad publicity.Ive seen the amount of hard work the baseball team endures but their hard work never seems to pay off at the end.Special Thanks to the alumni ballplayers, Your voice Is what Matters! #OlympianPride

Posted January 13, 2012
I attended Leuzinger HS 20 years ago. Even then we were told that it was a terrible school. However, I had wonderful teachers who truly cared and if you wanted to learn you could have a great education. My friends and I all graduated from there and we are all professionals. We are lawyers, doctors, psychologists, teachers and business leaders. Sure not everyone did as well, but those of us who tried and wanted to, we received a great foundation that has helped us in all areas of our lives. Just wanted to say thank you to all those teachers who cared, I am sure many are still there and many more have joined them.

Leuzinger High School 1

Posted April 27, 2010

Leuzinger High School 0

Posted May 14, 2009
I Would Say It's Great School But Come On The People There, Always Have Problems. I Am A Freshmen At Leuzinger, I Am A Honor Roll Student. The Teachers Do Really Care When You Have Good Grades Or Try Your Best To Pass The Class.

Leuzinger High School 0

Posted March 24, 2009
This isnt the greatest school, but you do learn alot if you CHOOSE to. Its not how bad the schools are, its the students who attend the school. It would help if they had people who actually cared about the other children there, otherwise the students are just going to fail. I know because i went To this sschool freshman year.

Leuzinger High School 5

Posted February 04, 2009

Leuzinger High School 5

Posted December 04, 2008

Posted October 14, 2008
Things are getting much better. I see the himework and teacher interaction with my son. I hope to see an increase in test scores to match the increased attention by teachers.

Posted June 17, 2008

Leuzinger High School
4118 West Rosecrans Avenue, Lawndale, CA  90260
Last modified Leuzinger High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leuzinger High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top