Lawndale, CA

Posted June 15, 2014
the best yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Posted March 29, 2014
Jane Addams Middle School (JAMS) has been a great experience for me in the past three years. I am in a pilot group who are in and advanced math class. We took Algebra-1 in seventh grade, and we are now taking Geometry for eighth grade. I am the top student in my classes! I had the great opportunity to be granted a full scholarship to Harvard-Westlake School through the Young Eisner Scholars (YES) program. It was only made possible at JAMS, and with the few months remaining I will miss every staff and student there. By all means, this is an ideal school is a child wants to take advantage of the great things they can achieve. Otherwise, it would be a waste. All the teachers are supportive and have tutoring sessions made where a teacher or a student, like myself, can tutor anyone who wants the help. All in all, JAMS is a spectacular middle school! It all reflects upon the environment the staff creates for us students.

Posted August 30, 2013
This school is a great school, I have two daughters here now. Teachers are very professionals. The principal is just like a big dad for the students. He's a father figure no doubt of that.

Posted March 28, 2010
Jane Addams was and is a superb school. I graduated from JAMS and its been great in high school. Jane Addams taught me and prepared me for high school vigorious curriculum. I recomend this school for any young adults looking for a better future in their life. Jane Addams has everything for you.

Posted March 03, 2010
i love the school ive been going there sense i was in first grade till 3rd and then they changed it to a middle school and i had to go to a different school but now im in 7th grade and its still great its the best school i have ever been to and even though it has been a middle school for only a couple of yrs they are doing pretty good starting off

Posted December 05, 2009

Posted October 15, 2009
Jane Addams is the best middle school ever. Last year i had very poor grades. When i came here they put me on rap. I learned so much,and Im the top student in my classses. Thank you Jane Addams!!!

Posted April 30, 2009
The best school ever has awesome programs after,during,and before school.Has great teachers and is in a great area!This school has great security so it gives you much safety!

Posted March 19, 2009

Posted March 13, 2009

Jane Addams Middle School
4535 West 153rd Place, Lawndale, CA  90260
Last modified Jane Addams Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jane Addams Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top