Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I asked the teacher last year many times to tell us in advance what you are going to explain for the students every time said ok but she didn't. In the end of the year her teacher gave back the school book and I noticed that her teacher did correct most of the exercises and she put a correct sign for not correct answers .

I am in Ms.Gallup's class she is so great such a awesome teacher.She has a great class.She helps us kids understand lots of different things in different subjects in 4th grade.......^.^

My brother and I had attended this school for four years it is a great school and has a friendly environment. I wish i could go back to Williamgreen even though im about to go to high school.In the beginning i was struggling with English so they put me in tutoring which helped in so many ways.After that i was put in homework club which was a great opportunity.I could go on and on about how great of a school it is but that ll take a lifetime.So I recommend this school to a parent that has a child 5 through 10( they used to have preschool and sixth but i think that's changed)they go to this school, it a great learning environment and has so many outlets for a kids to express them selves. These are the best teachers at this school: Ms. Gallup,Ms. Sweet, Ms. Hoffman, and many more.

My daughter is a second grader at William Green School and last year we had a great experience with the RAP after school program. She was in the dance group and performed at varies events.I feel that dancing in front of all those people gives her lots of confidence, which hopefully will help her in life. The RAP teachers are great and I would highly recommend everyone to take advantage of having such a great program at William Green by place your children in a safe environment and giving your children a great experience with the teachers that will help them as they grow. I hope that my child has a great time this year as she did last year.

I attended this school for six years before having to leave. I enjoyed this school for ever. Some of my life choices have been based on this school. If you are a parent and is thinking about sending your child there it will be one amazing decision you could everer make.

Yes, this is a great school I have two daughters here and I give lots of credit to so many of the teachers working here, to name few: Ms. Moore, Ms. Morales, Mrs. Gallup, Mrs. O'Rourke, Ms. Rojas

I totally agree Mrs Diaz is the best preschool teacher, shes great very awesome and cant wait for my 3rd boy to start school so he can get her as well....my 2nd boy is doing another year with her and I am exited because he already knows so much and when he started he didnt even speak but now he speaks 2 languages knows his colors and shapes and more .....TKS

Thank you for a wonderful year Mrs Diaz, at the preschool you are so well loved and I hope you stay in this school the children need you and the parents love you. Continue being the way you are my son will move on by my other son is coming next year, please stay! my soon to be kindergartner is going to miss you.

My child has just started school this year. He is finishing is kindergarden year and his teacher is great! The assistant principal is great too (unfortunatly he is leaving)! I think the staff need to be more informed as do us the parents. I call to get info. about any sort of graduation or celebration for the Kindergarden class and they say I have to talk to my childs teacher. Well I work and don't get a chance to see her very often, so that doesn't help me much. I also think that the performances and celebrations we are told about need to be at a time that all parents can come. I work from 8am to 4:30pm and can not make a singing performance at 11:30am. I feel bad I miss it and my son is sad too. That isn't fair for the kids! That needs to be addressed!

Both of my daughters have attended William Green Elementary for the past 2 years and they love it!! Mrs Diaz in P1 and Mrs Cervantas are 2 of my favorite teachers there so far!! I only hope others get to experience there love for the children as i have!!!

Last modified William Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.